Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    PanToshi
    Are you seriously considering passing off a stolen logo graphic as "your design" to a forum of professional designers? Freakin' hilarious.

Copying someone else work is not what...
    Today, 03:45 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Hello all!
    KitchWitch
    Hi Edz and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 03:34 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Colors for a map...
    KitchWitch
    Hi Gorgon and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 03:33 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    KitchWitch
    In addition to whats been said above, your company name and logo should not be created in the same process. People who do this tend to be too willing to change their company name to suit a cool logo design....
    Today, 03:31 PM
  • Laceycowgurl
    Reply to Print image quality
    Laceycowgurl
    Thanks guys! I had a very stern convo with the boss yesterday. Hopefully it will keep him a bay until the next project. He's just as cheap as he can get and refuses to pay for photography. He's lucky...
    Today, 03:19 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo ideas

I am working on a personal logo, what do you guys think? I am at the early stages after sketching ideas up, i have decided to go with the fish logo after some sketching.

Cheers
    Bigmaz
    Attached Files

Hey, you used the name I suggested.

Have you looked online for other Fish logos? The thin stroke of the fish will be hard to keep at smaller sizes.
    Dribbble Page
    Behance Portfolio
    Linkedin Profile

Comment

I did, hehe! It was in a list of names i had, but i wasnt sure it would be taken serious, cheers

Yeah, the thin stroke was a mistake, whoops.... I have been looking at other designs yeah. I seen a logo that had various fishes shaped like triangles, so i thought make one fish from 3 different shapes...

Comment

Does the fish eye have to be the dot of "i" ? The first one looks a bit messy as the "design" jumps up for the fish eye.
        http://www.momomeng.com
        http://www.momo-workshop.com

Comment

I'd really like to see the sketching stages. This looks more like a faux-sketch -- like you've tried to use the computer to get through the doodling sooner and are hoping to get lucky (and catch a big fish?).

FWIW, the first looks like Little Design Fish. Not sure you want that misread.

Comment

Not feeling them at all. The lines of the fish aren't very clean and could use some work. Also, the typography is horrible, that font choice couldn't be more uninspiring if it tried.

I agree with Broacher, let's see those sketches.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X