Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Best book for design inspiration
    KitchWitch
    Hi Jaisonjustus and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
    Today, 04:46 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Writing HTML for Eblasts?
    PrintDriver
    This is still effective marketing? My email blocks out all HTML in an email - unless the sender is white-listed or I click on a "Show all."
    Today, 04:36 PM
  • B
    Reply to Writing HTML for Eblasts?
    B
    Read through this thread: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2...in-html-emails. It pretty much covers the issues, the problems and the workarounds of fixed, as opposed to fluid, widths in HTML email...
    Today, 04:07 PM
  • jaisonjustus
    Best book for design inspiration
    jaisonjustus
    I recently thought of buying some good graphic design inspiration book. but the problem is choice, I got a big list of book and I don't know which one to buy. I prefer books with a lot of pictures (eg:...
    Today, 03:47 PM
  • AdobePro
    Writing HTML for Eblasts?
    AdobePro
    Hello everyone,
    My boss is having an issue. He is using one big name eblast company. This company is using 100% width for their html blasts. He is sending this same html to another eblast company....
    Today, 03:45 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo revamp.

This should be more fitting to the critique I had from you all.
    Attached Files
    www.smearns.wordpress.com

if you fax or engrave this, the A is going to be awfully hard to read. Have you tried working in straight black and white (no shades of gray) to make sure the mark is still legible?

I don't understand the squiggly line. Is that supposed to be an s? It sort of reminds me of a tornado or something.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Maybe try getting rid of the letter 'A'. Then enlarge the pencil so that it's the same size as the letters. The triangular pencil shape might still read as an 'A' in that context.

Comment

I don't think the colors are in balance. They don't go so well together.

Comment

If it wasn't for the url, I would see only 'Mearns' - not 'Smearns'.
          NO ADVERTISING

Comment

I went to your site, and I see now that the 'S' is for Sam, so I see why you've separated it visually from the word Mearns.

I would work on making sure the 'S' appears as an 'S' though. It doesn't to me.
            NO ADVERTISING

Comment

Until I read Gregory's comment I didn't see the pencil point at all.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
              Working...
              X