X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanning Logo

I am new to this site and look forward to meeting the rest of you. I have a client that is creating a new tanning salon. The idea is to be high end but still accessible. Attached are the two logos for the two different names that we have narrowed it down to, but both of us are torn between the two. Any help and feedback is greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

Welcome, jr! Please read these important threads posted here. They will explain a lot about how the forum runs, from the rules and regulations to frequently discussed topics to the background on some of our lingo and inside jokes.

I hope you enjoy yourself!
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Personally I quite like the one on the right as it presents itself as something more glamorous, I'm seeing the luxe as luxurious so that may be the reason why. Not sure about the HDtan, the palm tree image isn't that strong if I'm honest.

Comment

Me too, prefer the one on the right. However, maybe try the 'sun spa' below in a 'less glamourous' font ... I think that's making it busier than necessary.

Comment

Yes, the one on the right looks much stronger to me.

It looks hot and fiery - which is great.

But... it makes me wonder - people are pretty aware of burning and skin cancer. And I wonder if something that suggests warmth or safe-tanning rather than hot and fiery might be worth considering from that point of view...?

I prefer the name 'Luxe' too - over HDtan
          NO ADVERTISING

Comment

I also think the one on the right is much stronger, but it feels a little cramped to me.
            Maybe try spacing the elements out a little? For some reason I want to see it with a
            more rounded, regular typeface. But I think the mark is a great idea. But it too feels a
            little 'sharp' to me, whereas when I think of tanning I think of relaxing, looking good,
            beaches, etc.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X