Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Relevant Design' - logo in Progress

This is a personal-branding project I'm working on. I wanted to design
    something modern and energetic, and more 'fun' and less 'corporate.

Do you realize it says Irrelevant Design?

Comment

I... do not suppose that I did. Probably because my brain is so set on seeing
      the "R". But you make a good point, thanks for the fresh eyeballs. I think some
      reworking is in order, because that just sucks.

I now see only "Irrelevant Design".

Comment

Sorry bud.
        Just tryin to help.

Comment

Yep, and once someone else sees it that way, no going back. Why not make the main R part of the word relevant? It wont look good if you just removed the r though, but it will fix the irrelevant problem.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
            Reply to Help with the lost website!
            B
            FTP is short for File Transfer Protocol, which is just an Internet protocol used to transfer files to and from FTP-enabled servers. An FTP client would typically be used to retrieve the actual WordPress...
            Yesterday, 10:25 PM
          • pilotguy251
            Reply to Tips on a redesign of my logo/watermark?
            pilotguy251
            I apologize and thanks for your response. Took a look at the Forum Rules, FAQ's and Guidelines as I like to post in the most respectful way possible when joining a new forum. Here it is in full size...
            Yesterday, 10:20 PM
          • Aur0x
            Forum singnature
            Aur0x
            Hi guys

ide like to get a forum signature done up for me. It needs to be 555 pixels by 125 pixels

i want to use this image and have my name (Aur0xx) in red in a cool font to...
            Yesterday, 09:16 PM
          • PanToshi
            Reply to Tips on a redesign of my logo/watermark?
            PanToshi
            Hi Pilotguy and welcome to GDF.

I can't see the mark too well with the added watermark over it. You say it contains a plane and a train (which I can't see). Where did you get those elements?...
            Yesterday, 08:26 PM
          • PanToshi
            Reply to Does anyone design T-Shirts and have their E-Store?
            PanToshi
            To add to what B has said, although you are approaching the endeavor as a ''free time'' hobby-like weekend project, it is indeed a business and will need to be treated as such. Without a business plan,...
            Yesterday, 08:16 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X