Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• kiwikat07
    Reply to Seeking critiques
    kiwikat07
    Okay, I found a one-color option that I'm pleased with using a dot pattern in Illustrator. I will check with the decal company and see if they are able to render the dots. I would think so....
    Today, 12:32 AM
  • kiwikat07
    Comment on Seeking critiques
    kiwikat07
    Hi Kayekaye! Yes, I agree. Black-only is seemingly less needed these days. Ironically, in this case I really will need a one-color option because we will be doing some window decals! (For example: ht...
    Today, 12:10 AM
  • garricks
    Comment on Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    garricks
    Ain't that the truth!

Additionally it's been unseasonably cool so far this summer. We've only been in the 90s a few times. Tomorrow we're due to hit 99 in the afternoon, with a heat index...
    Yesterday, 11:18 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    PrintDriver
    Happy Friday.
    It's been a nice quiet July for a change. Too bad it's over so quickly. Why does the slide into winter never take as long as the slide into spring?...
    Yesterday, 10:14 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    PrintDriver
    Just clicky the little arrow next to the "Originally posted by..." line. Takes you right to it.
    Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New logo

Hello all,

I have decided to beef up the presence of my freelance business. Up till now I have relied on word of mouth. I work part time in the fast food industry and I am sick of the hours so I would like to get my name out.

What do all of you think?

From a design POV it's not doing much. It seems to just sit there, quite bland and generic . The type in the box looks cramped. And if you the RB is for remingtonbox then why the bands? Surely a nice compact square logo would be better, no frills. If the type was right you may not even need the box.

Comment

It is very generic. That could be the logo for any kind of no frills company.

What is your concept exactly? Thinking inside the box?
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X