Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Lighting For Print.
    PrintDriver
    Not sure how you are equating "dark" prints to the light in your office. In my office I have daylight florescent lights (not cool-blue), just the typical "daylight" tubes you can get...
    Today, 02:23 AM
  • garricks
    Comment on Looking for a Poster & Flyer Design software or service
    garricks
    Very well said, Print Driver.
    Today, 02:20 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Looking for a Poster & Flyer Design software or service
    PrintDriver
    HB, that has been an often discussed subject here. More so in the past. The way I see it, it's probably 15 years or more past the date where Graphic Designers could even begin to take back control of...
    Today, 02:12 AM
  • B
    Reply to Fonts for Conference Signage
    B
    Keep the typefaces clean, conservative, easily read and matching in personality with the conference. You want these signs to draw attention to the information that's on the signs -- not to the design...
    Yesterday, 11:57 PM
  • B
    Reply to Portfolio question
    B
    A portfolio should be an honest indicator of the work you're capable of doing, and it should show that work in its best possible light. If it's good, it makes little difference whether or not its ten...
    Yesterday, 11:50 PM