No announcement yet.

Album Critique, might as well jump in!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Album Critique, might as well jump in!

Hello, i have only been doing graphic designs for about 4 years, and most of what i have learned is from just playing with photoshop / illustrator / corel draw. When i first joined with this company where i design at, their goal was to do mostly simple signs and banners for customers.

i have a website where i have posted some of the stuff that i have done and i guess maby you peeps can critique / give tips

http://www.xdgraphicdesign.com - Also just as a side note, i do also do side work in my area. so the site is designed to be a portfolio with hint of work availability.

thank you!~

Powered By Yo Mama!
    Huh?!
    Sigs. Made by the internet, for the internet.

Comment

Not a critique about your designs but about your site. I see a link for business cards. When I click on this link, nothing appears. Are there any business card designs to see? If there isn't, you may want to remove this link. To me, having a link that goes nowhere looks very unprofessional.

Comment

its a still a work in progress, im sifting through about 100 gigs of art files finding some of the acceptable images. i havnt gone thorugh my bussiness cards yet, i should of put TBA on that page. :O

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Protagonist
          Reply to Dealing with a Difficult Client
          Protagonist
          I think you hit the nail on the head with this statement. I feel like someone should write a book titled "Dealing with Nit Picky Clients." I once freelanced for a company for over 8 months....
          Yesterday, 11:00 PM
        • kruze
          Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
          kruze
          hi. yes I know it's old so pls don't critique. my issue... draw a circle for example... want size 30mm x 30mm... when I type this into the transform palett it automatically changes the sizes to something...
          Yesterday, 09:16 PM
        • kruze
          Reply to hello
          kruze
          Read it. thanks
          Yesterday, 09:04 PM
        • kruze
          Reply to realistic fairy floss/cotton candy
          kruze
          hmmm... well I'm just try to help a charity. they don't know all the sizes it will be used at, hence why I wanted to use illustrator. I don't have in design. trying to do what I can with what I have.
          Yesterday, 09:03 PM
        • tyhoppy
          Print Coverage Average for Printing Jobs
          tyhoppy
          We're using a digital printer for short-run jobs and I have created a job calculator, but not sure what coverage % for C,M,Y,K to use as an average for jobs to quote customers when I don't see the artwork...
          Yesterday, 08:42 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X