No announcement yet.

Album Critique, might as well jump in!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Album Critique, might as well jump in!

Hello, i have only been doing graphic designs for about 4 years, and most of what i have learned is from just playing with photoshop / illustrator / corel draw. When i first joined with this company where i design at, their goal was to do mostly simple signs and banners for customers.

i have a website where i have posted some of the stuff that i have done and i guess maby you peeps can critique / give tips

http://www.xdgraphicdesign.com - Also just as a side note, i do also do side work in my area. so the site is designed to be a portfolio with hint of work availability.

thank you!~

Powered By Yo Mama!
    Huh?!
    Sigs. Made by the internet, for the internet.

Comment

Not a critique about your designs but about your site. I see a link for business cards. When I click on this link, nothing appears. Are there any business card designs to see? If there isn't, you may want to remove this link. To me, having a link that goes nowhere looks very unprofessional.

Comment

its a still a work in progress, im sifting through about 100 gigs of art files finding some of the acceptable images. i havnt gone thorugh my bussiness cards yet, i should of put TBA on that page. :O

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Swee10
          Reply to Logo "needs something"
          Swee10
          wait what? I did post it. I guess it didn't upload for some reason?? here it is on a jersey that I designed....
          Today, 02:34 PM
        • zurichluck
          question about powerpoint custom slide sizing
          zurichluck
          hello graphic design forum! im going to make a power point document with a custom slide size. im going to make the slide as big as possible. this is approx. 142 cm by 142cm. however, i also have to choose...
          Today, 12:07 PM
        • Ray12
          Portfolio Question!
          Ray12
          I am doing my final portfolio assesment next week (can't believe I am almost done my program!) and I was wondering how people felt about having a written decription or short title beside the work, It...
          Today, 10:50 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Comment on Logo Critique. Only hobby
          PrintDriver
          There is so much more to Graphic Design beyond logos. One can't make a living ''doing logos'' in this industry. That's not how it works.

The other part of design is that you don't get to...
          Today, 08:46 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Please critic this logo.
          PrintDriver
          Ha ha!
          Busted!
          Unless you are Jabberwocky....
          Are you?...
          Today, 08:41 AM

Incredible Stock
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X