Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consulting company logo - really need your criticism/suggestions

Hi everyone,

Our company is in search of a logo, and we've got the ideas below on the table at the moment, done in-house. I'd really appreciate any feedback on these.

We are a small consulting company that specializes in health education and language education. We also do business development, agricultural, and environmental consulting. The Chinese name is a bit more descriptive: Educational development consulting. Our clients range from college students in the city to rural elementary schoolers and retirees. While our trainings take place with youth and young adults, we also work with government agencies and school administrators in order to make those trainings happen. Themes that the company focuses on include transformation, life, education, and pathways.

The first image (which is two logos) was done by someone else, but I have his permission to include it here for critique, and I'll translate and pass along anything that's said about his logo to him. (Moderators, if that's forbidden I'll take his work down).

I think the only thing to add is that the one with the yellow background would often appear with a tagline to the effect of "Opening doors to better living."
    Attached Files

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• alice28
    Reply to Happy to Sign Up here
    alice28
    I am happy to sign up here too!!!
    Yesterday, 11:33 PM
  • Keyare
    Reply to How to Start a Magazine - Ad Pricing
    Keyare
    Wow. 13 years later and it's finally useful! Nice to hear metalbiker!! I didn't think people still did printed magazines
    Yesterday, 10:23 PM
  • CobraStrike
    Comment on Cranking them out
    CobraStrike
    This is what I was looking for, I don't know how to phrase what I meant better. Perhaps, these were for fun. Could you tell me if they are successful in using design elements like negative space, font,...
    Yesterday, 06:10 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Best background for instagram food photos?
    PrintDriver
    Food is one of the worst subjects to photograph. There's a whole art to making food appear appetizing, mostly by doing all kinds of unappetizing things to it. A photog friend of mine was into it for a...
    Yesterday, 04:06 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Feedback for a poster design
    PrintDriver
    You have 2 days. That's 48 hours with a lot of coffee. If something is not working, you fix it.Making more work for yourself isn't part of the equation. A client's piece is about the client, not about...
    Yesterday, 03:19 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X