Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Consulting company logo - really need your criticism/suggestions Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consulting company logo - really need your criticism/suggestions

Hi everyone,

Our company is in search of a logo, and we've got the ideas below on the table at the moment, done in-house. I'd really appreciate any feedback on these.

We are a small consulting company that specializes in health education and language education. We also do business development, agricultural, and environmental consulting. The Chinese name is a bit more descriptive: Educational development consulting. Our clients range from college students in the city to rural elementary schoolers and retirees. While our trainings take place with youth and young adults, we also work with government agencies and school administrators in order to make those trainings happen. Themes that the company focuses on include transformation, life, education, and pathways.

The first image (which is two logos) was done by someone else, but I have his permission to include it here for critique, and I'll translate and pass along anything that's said about his logo to him. (Moderators, if that's forbidden I'll take his work down).

I think the only thing to add is that the one with the yellow background would often appear with a tagline to the effect of "Opening doors to better living."
    Attached Files

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X