Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Consulting company logo - really need your criticism/suggestions Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Buda
    Reply to Howdy from Texas!
    Buda
    What is the project and what is the product? Most companies protect their copyright quite vigourously. Even if you don't get caught, there's always a chance.

Could your project be considered...
    Yesterday, 11:46 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Education consultancy logo
    Buda
    I prefer the first design concept, it just needs a bit more style to get it looking less generic.

This one's wings look like deformed human hands.
    Yesterday, 11:43 PM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Need advice for creating a label
    ISitude
    The label kind of confuses me ...although that's mot hard to do.

Does honey come from berries?
    Yesterday, 11:43 PM
  • Buda
    Comment on Education consultancy logo
    Buda
    If you type in "bird book logo" you'll get lots of similar looking logos.
    Yesterday, 11:42 PM
  • Lucifer
    Reply to "Hej!" from Sweden
    Lucifer
    Hej, Natrius. Welcome to GDF. What kind of music do you write?
    Yesterday, 11:40 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consulting company logo - really need your criticism/suggestions

Hi everyone,

Our company is in search of a logo, and we've got the ideas below on the table at the moment, done in-house. I'd really appreciate any feedback on these.

We are a small consulting company that specializes in health education and language education. We also do business development, agricultural, and environmental consulting. The Chinese name is a bit more descriptive: Educational development consulting. Our clients range from college students in the city to rural elementary schoolers and retirees. While our trainings take place with youth and young adults, we also work with government agencies and school administrators in order to make those trainings happen. Themes that the company focuses on include transformation, life, education, and pathways.

The first image (which is two logos) was done by someone else, but I have his permission to include it here for critique, and I'll translate and pass along anything that's said about his logo to him. (Moderators, if that's forbidden I'll take his work down).

I think the only thing to add is that the one with the yellow background would often appear with a tagline to the effect of "Opening doors to better living."
    Attached Files
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X