Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logo Critique - What would you do differently?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Critique - What would you do differently?

Hey everyone.

I've been working on a logo for a client and wanted some more input.
    What are your thoughts on the logo I have created below? They are a fire alarm and security company, but also work with surveillance. They were opposed to incorporating a "flame" in their logo and I had trouble identifying an element that would properly represent their field that wasn't overly used or made them appear like an home alarm system company as they do work for businesses.

Any criticism is appreciated. It takes a lot to make me cry. A simple 1-10 would work for me or if you'd like to explain what you'd do different, that works too.

Thanks.

I'll give it an 8. I like the fonts used. The only thing that seems a little off is your semi circle things. It could be an illusion but the thick to thin transition just looks a little off.

Comment

I give it a 7.5. The graphic elements are fighting with the type. Maybe bring those down like 25%.
      "Represent Yourself"

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• sipraomer
        Reply to Please Critique Web Design Mockup
        sipraomer
        Please give any suggestions to improve the design so I can invoke the above mentioned moods....
        Today, 04:40 AM
      • PixelAce
        Comment on Logo Critique. Only hobby
        PixelAce
        ok but almost everything you do, you have to be good at it and do your work the best you can because you have some responsibilities. There is so much more than graphic indentity of a company so no need...
        Today, 03:58 AM
      • Rachel B
        linking pages via master pages with smart text reflow
        Rachel B
        Hi Gang, long time no see! Been painting murals for awhile now! Now with a few books to design I am having a problem with my master pages in indd CS6.
        Master A is the first 2 spreads of a chapter,...
        Today, 03:45 AM
      • photo4arteu
        Reply to Please critique my work
        photo4arteu
        KitchWith, thank You. I read the rules, and I will follow them.
        Yesterday, 07:10 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Portfolio Question!
        PrintDriver
        If you are talking about a portfolio you have in a case and take with you to interviews where you will be doing a presentation of the work, a written blurb is not needed.

If you are talking...
        Yesterday, 07:04 PM

Incredible Stock
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X