Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Critique - What would you do differently?

Hey everyone.

I've been working on a logo for a client and wanted some more input.
    What are your thoughts on the logo I have created below? They are a fire alarm and security company, but also work with surveillance. They were opposed to incorporating a "flame" in their logo and I had trouble identifying an element that would properly represent their field that wasn't overly used or made them appear like an home alarm system company as they do work for businesses.

Any criticism is appreciated. It takes a lot to make me cry. A simple 1-10 would work for me or if you'd like to explain what you'd do different, that works too.

Thanks.

I'll give it an 8. I like the fonts used. The only thing that seems a little off is your semi circle things. It could be an illusion but the thick to thin transition just looks a little off.

Comment

I give it a 7.5. The graphic elements are fighting with the type. Maybe bring those down like 25%.
      "Represent Yourself"

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X