Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• it52
    Reply to Logo Design for upscale eyeglass store
    it52
    Thanks for clarifying.

I guess for me I've done logotypes before so a part of me wanted to do something different for myself but I realize I was too focused on one idea and not letting it...
    Today, 10:51 PM
  • <b>
    <b>
    What sorts of things can be associated with eye care? Actual things, like eye charts and tears? More abstract things, like clarity and focus? Or maybe even concepts like beauty and style? There are lots...
    Today, 09:42 PM
  • it52
    it52
    I have noticed other logos used an eye but I thought the way I used the P and S made it stand out among it's competition. I chose avant garde because I thought it wouldn't look dated. I'm curious why...
    Today, 09:13 PM
  • <b>
    <b>
    Using Avant Garde type might have been a route to looking upscale back in the 1970s, but today it mostly looks dated.

Making an eye out of the P & S is a nice idea, but until I read your...
    Today, 09:04 PM
  • it52
    it52
    Thanks for pointing that out kerning. Now that you mention it, I see what you mean. I ended up reversing it. I don't think it looks angry anymore.

http://www.iantopple.com/logo-concepts-...
    Today, 08:45 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallpaper (Tyreke Evans)

New here and wanted to find some new opinions. Criticism and comments would be appreciated!

Tyreke Evans

Click Here

1440x900

I looked for threads with this type of work before posting mine to see how you guys interpreted it, and noticed some stating it's stealing b/c of using photos not belonging to them. I made this image for myself and my desktop and i guess falls under fan art. I had no intention of makin' $$ off of this
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X