Wallpaper (Tyreke Evans)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallpaper (Tyreke Evans)

New here and wanted to find some new opinions. Criticism and comments would be appreciated!

Tyreke Evans

Click Here

1440x900

I looked for threads with this type of work before posting mine to see how you guys interpreted it, and noticed some stating it's stealing b/c of using photos not belonging to them. I made this image for myself and my desktop and i guess falls under fan art. I had no intention of makin' $$ off of this

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
    Comment on Graphic Designer's In Math
    PanToshi
    Oh right, I forgot about geometry and algebra.
    Today, 09:09 AM
  • blacc360
    Reply to Midas Touch
    blacc360
    Thank you for taking the time to reply, because the guy with the basketball has darkskin, i have to add a layer to bring out the hilights, but when i do that the other images look way to hilighted......
    Today, 09:08 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Graphic Designer's In Math
    PrintDriver
    [*=1]What kind of simple math do you use on a regular basis whilst doing your job?
    Fractions, ratios, percentages, proportions, addition/subtraction/multiplication/division, geometry and algebra....
    Today, 08:59 AM
  • JCookeDesign
    Reply to morning routine for success?
    JCookeDesign
    Not much of a routine person. But if one wanted to get in the habit of one I'd suggest reading articles on Art of Manliness. They have like ten articles just on morning routines..

http:/...
    Today, 08:58 AM
  • AutumnPioneer
    Reply to Graphic Designer's In Math
    AutumnPioneer
    Hi Daisy, I don't have time to answer all of your questions, but i will say that it would be worth researching the golden ratio/golden number. As this would be very interesting for you.
    Today, 08:52 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X