Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• designzombie
    Comment on Design Management | Graduate Student (SCAD)
    designzombie
    Then the grad program should be titled "Design Process Management." And the principles of good design aren't any more relevant to print than they are to electronic media.
    Today, 06:02 PM
  • farmgeek
    Reply to Critique for my own logo.
    farmgeek
    this version has eyes, nose, mouth knocked out. Dog reflected and moved over......
    Today, 05:06 PM
  • farmgeek
    Comment on Critique for my own logo.
    farmgeek
    Thanks Craig-- good ideas. I don't think this it a total solution but I have a version where I knocked out the eyes and mouth that I'll upload.

Ultimately It might take something like...
    Today, 04:58 PM
  • CraigFDR
    Reply to Critique for my own logo.
    CraigFDR
    Hi farmgeek. Welcome to the forums.

I agree that the drop shadow can be dismissed. In my earlier days I thought shadows were awesome as well, but realized that it makes things a bit too busy...
    Today, 04:20 PM
  • farmgeek
    Comment on Critique for my own logo.
    farmgeek
    Thanks for the feedback PrintDriver. Agreed on the drop shadow-- it's been on the chopping block.

The dot is supposed to be a ball- he stole it from the i.
    Today, 03:40 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallpaper (Tyreke Evans)

New here and wanted to find some new opinions. Criticism and comments would be appreciated!

Tyreke Evans

Click Here

1440x900

I looked for threads with this type of work before posting mine to see how you guys interpreted it, and noticed some stating it's stealing b/c of using photos not belonging to them. I made this image for myself and my desktop and i guess falls under fan art. I had no intention of makin' $$ off of this
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X