Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• salsa
    Reply to New to GDF so I am not sure where this would go?
    salsa
    NY has to have several business chambers and BNIs. Might be worth it to contact them or even join. Try AIGA too and hit up one of their networking events. Between those options your bound to run into...
    Today, 11:08 PM
  • YawLife
    Reply to 72 PPI right for iOS App design?
    YawLife
    Okay, thanks very much for that. The past little while I'd halted working on design until I could figure this out since I was worried that I'd have to completely redesign everything starting at a different...
    Today, 10:19 PM
  • B
    Reply to 72 PPI right for iOS App design?
    B
    Points per inch are irrelevant when designing for electronic displays. PPI is a print term that's necessary because things print to fixed sizes, and you need a certain amount of pixels for every halftone...
    Today, 09:42 PM
  • YawLife
    72 PPI right for iOS App design?
    YawLife
    Hey, so I'm trying to figure this one out since I've been designing this app at a resolution of 1136 x 640 at 72 PPI, but I know that the iPhone has a higher pixel density than that. If I save a jpeg...
    Today, 09:03 PM
  • BOXED
    Comment on Would appreciate some feedback on logo
    BOXED
    That's my intention 'to not make a heart out of it' but more so that I want the viewer to kind of make it out for themselves. A bit like a hidden message. I can possibly have a go at playing around with...
    Today, 08:58 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiohead - In Rainbows Package Design

Hey, I'm qwerty334 from vgboxart.com. I just designed this for fun and to improve my skills. Any sort of critique would be appreciated.

It's supposed to be a limited edition 2-disc package. The slipcover is a slightly transparent plastic material with a
    "frosty" texture. The "RADIOHEAD" text on the front is diecut.

Last edited by qwerty334; 01-18-2010, 09:38 PM.

Anyone?

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X