Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Designia
    Reply to Rebrand for chairty resale store
    Designia
    I dunno, do you need that horizontal part? Or maybe have the whole bottom of the heart solid?...
    Today, 08:45 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to New laptop advice
    HotButton
    For graphic design, amount of RAM will have a much bigger impact than the graphics card. 8 GB will get you through most learning scenarios as long as you're not working on very large raster images and...
    Today, 08:44 PM
  • MeadowlarkGraph
    Comment on Rebrand for chairty resale store
    MeadowlarkGraph
    Yeah, I was going for a heart/purse thing. Not clear? Darn it all to heck! Good call on the tagline, and FYI that type is Pacifico with a few tweaks, it's one of my new faves.
    Today, 08:40 PM
  • Omarsciberras
    Hello everyone
    Omarsciberras
    Just wanted to say hi. I'm new in graphic design but hopefully I will be able to contribute and share my work with you in the future
    Today, 08:30 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to Rebrand for chairty resale store
    Designia
    The tag line needs to be smaller, it's sticking out to the left of the "i" in Findables and I like that script font. But I keep looking at the graphic expecting to see something and I don't....
    Today, 08:26 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiohead - In Rainbows Package Design

Hey, I'm qwerty334 from vgboxart.com. I just designed this for fun and to improve my skills. Any sort of critique would be appreciated.

It's supposed to be a limited edition 2-disc package. The slipcover is a slightly transparent plastic material with a
    "frosty" texture. The "RADIOHEAD" text on the front is diecut.

Last edited by qwerty334; 01-18-2010, 09:38 PM.

Anyone?

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X