• PrintDriver
    Reply to Online printing companies
    PrintDriver
    Zombie thread!
    Today, 10:06 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Fitting a shape inside another question
    PrintDriver
    Assuming you are talking about illustrator, if you "unchain" the constrain proportion icon located near the H and W input boxes in the Transform palette, and put in the Height and Width of the...
    Today, 10:05 PM
  • On3Fals3M0v3
    Fitting a shape inside another question
    On3Fals3M0v3
    If I have a square shape and a heart shape is there a quick way to fit the heart directly inside the square. I can't seem to get it to fit perfectly by scaling it. Even when I use the transform panel...
    Today, 09:06 PM
  • Keyare
    Reply to Extreme colour shift
    Keyare
    Yeah I still see cyan in the dot pattern even though there is NO cyan in the file. Friggin' color profiles.
    I'll try that step test thing.
    Today, 08:57 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to Online printing companies
    Cosmo
    I'm another happy 4over user. I won't use them for color critical stuff, but for brochures and flyers and things where all you need is "pleasing color", they do a good job. I have never reordered...
    Today, 08:52 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Card Critique

Your comments, please

Cute. Nicely done. The contact info on top/bottom right is too small for my old eyes, and the reverse type on the bottom right might not knock out well, but nice concepts and execution.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

What does the company do? They are very cute cards btw.

Comment

cards are overall nice. but do they fit the company? not sure, what does the company do?
        Dribbble Page
        Behance Portfolio
        Linkedin Profile

Comment

My sister wants business cards. She's doing home-crafts. Knitting scarves, diaper cakes, bows, pillows, etc...

Comment

I think they look very nice.

Maybe for the purpose of her business - I like the far left one.

Please support justice for Bella

Comment

Originally posted by 6thAveConcepts View Post
              My sister wants business cards. She's doing home-crafts. Knitting scarves, diaper cakes, bows, pillows, etc...
              In that case, I think the flower (1st one) is the best for the job. Sophisticated yet crafty

Comment

#1 (TL) is crafty. TR #2 is somewhat crafty.
                #3 bottom is more formal (ish)
                Dribbble Page
                Behance Portfolio
                Linkedin Profile

Comment

Left is most specific to her business. The others look very generic.

But you could focus on her home-crafts a bit more. Play with knit textures etc.
                  It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                  Working...
                  X