Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• misplacedVTer
    Comment on Anyone else only have a diploma┬┐?
    misplacedVTer
    We don't even consider applications that don't list a degree where I work, though even people with degrees can have terrible portfolios. Out of probably 30 applicants from our most recent opening, maybe...
    Today, 08:37 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Standards of Graphic Design
    Buda
    Honestly, if you are unsure, it's better to under design. People who are new to design have this tendency to put everything they can think of into a design. Design is just as much about culling and restraint....
    Today, 08:31 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Crop Marks and Cutting Paper
    Buda
    We have a $250,000 digital printer and the backups can be up to 2mm out. That is within specifications.

So the answer is no. It's near impossible to get a printer that is bang on. Which is...
    Today, 08:29 PM
  • garricks
    Reply to Font
    garricks
    Looks like it's not a free font. But $25 for four fonts in a typeface is really reasonable.
    Today, 07:57 PM
  • Hootch
    Font
    Hootch
    Does anyone know where I can find the Mon Amour Script alt font, or is it just a pay font?
    Today, 07:48 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Card Critique

Your comments, please

Cute. Nicely done. The contact info on top/bottom right is too small for my old eyes, and the reverse type on the bottom right might not knock out well, but nice concepts and execution.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

What does the company do? They are very cute cards btw.

Comment

cards are overall nice. but do they fit the company? not sure, what does the company do?
        Dribbble Page
        Behance Portfolio
        Linkedin Profile

Comment

My sister wants business cards. She's doing home-crafts. Knitting scarves, diaper cakes, bows, pillows, etc...

Comment

I think they look very nice.

Maybe for the purpose of her business - I like the far left one.

Please support justice for Bella

Comment

Originally posted by 6thAveConcepts View Post
              My sister wants business cards. She's doing home-crafts. Knitting scarves, diaper cakes, bows, pillows, etc...
              In that case, I think the flower (1st one) is the best for the job. Sophisticated yet crafty

Comment

#1 (TL) is crafty. TR #2 is somewhat crafty.
                #3 bottom is more formal (ish)
                Dribbble Page
                Behance Portfolio
                Linkedin Profile

Comment

Left is most specific to her business. The others look very generic.

But you could focus on her home-crafts a bit more. Play with knit textures etc.
                  It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" ľ Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                  Working...
                  X