Poster i did

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poster i did

what are you thoughts on this poster? its for the same company i posted the last one of. they are going to print out pics for the smaller square, and a sheet with the actual work out for the larger square.
    Last edited by Ang; 12-05-2011, 09:43 PM.
    Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
    - Randy K. Milholland

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ChrisJW
    Time for a UX overhaul...opinions welcome
    ChrisJW
    Hi everyone,

So I work for a web design agency in Sydney and we're overhauling the website. Our 3 focus pages are our home, portfolio and services (where 80% of our users go).
    Today, 09:32 AM
  • btwenty1
    Hello
    btwenty1
    Hi everyone,

Just joined because this looks like a great forum for graphic design.
    I currently work as a graphic designer for a gaming company but I am looking for any tips, info and...
    Today, 09:25 AM
  • max86
    Design Layout
    max86
    I do a lot of power sports wraps such as snowmobiles, dirt bikes, waverunners, and ATVs. I usually just show proofs laid out on the template, but have recently started laying them out on the actual...
    Today, 09:10 AM
  • vdeshof
    Reply to Chinese Food, guess what are they
    vdeshof
    Well, I'm sure it's not the famous Peking Duck ^^
    Today, 08:53 AM
  • StudioMonkey
    Reply to identify font from logo.
    StudioMonkey
    Point well taken about Range Rover / Garamond and England / France. However this particular British national pride of an automaker is now owned by Indian conglomerate Tata Group (India once of the British...
    Today, 07:58 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X