Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• garricks
    Reply to Printing Black Business Cards
    garricks
    Welcome to the forum Oleymedia. We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 02:39 AM
  • seamas
    Comment on Critique for my own logo.
    seamas
    You must shop at Sofa King.
    Their prices are sofa king awesome.
    Today, 02:19 AM
  • oleymedia
    Printing Black Business Cards
    oleymedia
    I recently had some black business cards offset printed on 400gsm stock with a matt laminate finish .

It appears that the edges have become rough during the cutting process which had exposed...
    Today, 01:40 AM
  • B
    Reply to Info on Billboard design
    B
    There are lots of gotchas that are different from most print work, but designing and preparing the files isn't all that difficult as long as you're sure of the requirements. I mean, it's basically one...
    Today, 01:37 AM
  • garricks
    Reply to Use of personal props in photography work
    garricks
    See if the boss will allow you to offer to purchase new bras at the client's expense. The line item on the invoice would read "photography props."
    Today, 01:36 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poster i did

what are you thoughts on this poster? its for the same company i posted the last one of. they are going to print out pics for the smaller square, and a sheet with the actual work out for the larger square.
    Last edited by Ang; 12-06-2011, 03:43 AM.
    Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
    - Randy K. Milholland
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X