Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Good Lord I need help.
    B
    Then you should look into WAMP instead of MAMP (seriously).

Personally, I like Joomla (and sometimes hate it). Others prefer WordPress or Drupal. There's a significant learning curve on each...
    Today, 03:46 PM
  • B
    B
    Yes, you can just set up a database, install Joomla into a subdirectory and run it from there. The URL to Joomla would end up being something like this: http://yourdomain.com/joomla. You can also install...
    Today, 03:43 PM
  • SoC
    Reply to Struggling to Replicate This Effect For a Poster
    SoC
    There's no client for this, thanks for the input though.

This is pretty much what I was trying and failing to do, however i wasn't rotating the text. Tried that and it was a...
    Today, 03:33 PM
  • SoC
    Comment on Struggling to Replicate This Effect For a Poster
    SoC
    Ah yeah, this is an excellent solution kemingMatters, thanks. I'm not particularly confident in Illustrator so I can't ever see a solution when I'm using it. I used your method and it worked better than...
    Today, 03:31 PM
  • Designia
    Designia
    LOL, welcome to the club. I guess I just need to know right now, is it possible to install Joomla through GoDaddy without destroying what I already have online and without having to use a subdomain?...
    Today, 03:21 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Latin flavored instrumental - free download

http://www.gunnar.ca/bleed.htm

Hi peoples. Just completed this for use in film and TV projects.

Feedback appreciated. Think car commercials, etc.

Thanks!

ummmmmmm.....

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X