Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new website. Do you like it?

Hello everybody!
    We spent a lot of time designing and developing our new (german) website. Nevertheless do you miss anything? Do you think the site is user friendly? Or do you have any suggestions how we can make our site better?
    Thanks for your time and your visits on http://www.astundnebel.at/
    Barbara

I like the various backgrounds. My only suggest is that you make better use of the header space on the home page. All the other pages fill it with a unique object, but the home page shows a lot of the background.
    Broke or just cheap? Read my list of free open source alternatives to Adobe Creative Suite software.

Comment

I think it looks great. Well done.

The pages with 2 columns don't look as good as everything else, those pages lack balance and seem a bit cluttered.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
        Comment on Graphic Designer's In Math
        PanToshi
        Sounds like a fun assignment for all involved. Bravo and thanks for teaching our kids math!
        Yesterday, 10:18 PM
      • Daisy B.
        Comment on Graphic Designer's In Math
        Daisy B.
        Thank you for answering my questions. The project that I'm working on is about how math is used in almost every profession, so each student has to pick a job and then research how math is used in that...
        Yesterday, 10:14 PM
      • salsa
        Reply to Graphic Designer's In Math
        salsa
        What kind of simple math do you use on a regular basis whilst doing your job?
        addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions & percentages, ratios, geometry, basic algebra, patterns/sequences...
        Yesterday, 05:31 PM
      • PanToshi
        Reply to Anyone w/Experience Working at a Design Agency?
        PanToshi
        In my area of the country, there are an abundance of this.

Believe me, despite over 12 years of agency experience and 15 years being a ''freelancer'', even I have encountered this bias. Especially...
        Yesterday, 03:10 PM
      • B
        Reply to Anyone w/Experience Working at a Design Agency?
        B
        I wouldn't say it means nothing. If it's coupled with all the other things, like internships, actual employment and education, it definitely counts for something.

When I interview people...
        Yesterday, 02:33 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X