No announcement yet.

Our new website. Do you like it?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new website. Do you like it?

Hello everybody!
    We spent a lot of time designing and developing our new (german) website. Nevertheless do you miss anything? Do you think the site is user friendly? Or do you have any suggestions how we can make our site better?
    Thanks for your time and your visits on

I like the various backgrounds. My only suggest is that you make better use of the header space on the home page. All the other pages fill it with a unique object, but the home page shows a lot of the background.
    Broke or just cheap? Read my list of free open source alternatives to Adobe Creative Suite software.

I think it looks great. Well done.

The pages with 2 columns don't look as good as everything else, those pages lack balance and seem a bit cluttered.

Latest Topics

• kemingMatters
        Comment on Graphic Design for as game as Bachelor Thesis
        IMHO the azurite isn't a good match, Fresca isn't bad option, but you might want to square it up against accidental pres, it's hard to tell from the image though.
        Yesterday, 06:23 PM
      • Prop4t3
        Reply to Hi there!
        Hello, I'm Joseph, i'm from Newsody, i'm an international business developer in France & studyiing communication strategies.
        I'm working in two projects :
        Newsody : News agregator website...
        Yesterday, 04:47 PM
      • calebninja
        Reply to Looking for mentor
        I'm sure there are resources out there for someone wanting design advice. I know Adobe uses Behance as a platform for other designers to conduct local meetups.

However these resources vary...
        Yesterday, 03:50 PM
      • BlueCrab
        Calebninja: Sorry my post was not meant to attack your criticisms on youtube tutorials and blogs, but more so to spark the question as to the resources available to make a designer better outside of school....
        Yesterday, 03:02 PM
      • calebninja

I can only speak for myself but I was responding to learning design from a blog and YouTube videos. There was never mention of well known design books, workshops, case studies,...
        Yesterday, 02:34 PM

Incredible Stock
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings