X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo

Hey guys! Im new here, but have been looking through the threads for some time now. I am an architecture student, but have always had a general interest in graphic design. Plus it plays a major role in architecture so it pays off to understand.

Anyways Im putting together my resume and needed to design a logo. I want it to be somewhat simple. I cant call myself an architect yet either, because I'm not a licensed architect. So I just want to use my name.

It will go on my resume, projects, portfolio, ect...
    The green is an ongoing color scheme in my portfolio and the block is also used as a wayfinding system in my portfolio. Just so you have some context.

Tell me what you guys think.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Sorry for the horrible lime green that posted. It is much less florescent.

Comment

Hi there. Colin looks horribly cramped next to the O. You might want to read up on kerning. Space between objects is important in design as well as architecture.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I have only ever seen the application of stroked text with no fill a few times in my life, unfortunately this is not one of them. I did see one the other day though.

I think perhaps this might be better if you filled the stroked text with green instead.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X