• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website Crit

Hello forumers,

I invite you to check out my site:

www.flashpointmedia.ca

Let me know your thoughts on the look, format, layout, coding, whatever your expertise... and it will be greatly appreciated!

Just a first impression, I would scale down your background image just a touch, the text isn't visible unless you scroll down (at least not for me on 1280x800) Otherwise a nice, clean design.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
      Comment on Logo collection critique
      HotButton
      persunz is sTewpid ={]
      Today, 03:34 PM
    • calebninja
      Reply to Logo collection critique
      calebninja
      This is the reason I don't like logo collections and logo sharing sites.

Yes, I can appreciate a designers line work, use of color, creativity, etc. However, as others have pointed out a...
      Today, 03:29 PM
    • salsa
      Reply to Logo collection critique
      salsa
      I suppose you could make up briefs to design from, but nothing is going to replace designing a logo for a real client. Even that varies a lot. I've had clients very involved in the creation of it, some...
      Today, 03:00 PM
    • murofwoh
      i-Cubs fan appreciation program
      murofwoh
      This was a package deal that groups will be selling as a fundraiser in the Des Moines area, and that region. We have set up these types of programs for the Kansas City Royals, STL Cardinals, and Arizona...
      Today, 02:42 PM
    • Alex_o0
      ICC Profile + Screen
      Alex_o0
      Hello,

I have a quick technical question about the ICC profile and a screen.

From the graphic card to the screen, where is done the conversion of the color space?
      Today, 02:08 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X