• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website Crit

Hello forumers,

I invite you to check out my site:

www.flashpointmedia.ca

Let me know your thoughts on the look, format, layout, coding, whatever your expertise... and it will be greatly appreciated!

Just a first impression, I would scale down your background image just a touch, the text isn't visible unless you scroll down (at least not for me on 1280x800) Otherwise a nice, clean design.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
      Reply to Any ideas for a logo for a window tinting company
      PrintDriver
      Knowing illustrator isn't knowing design.
      I have a bit of knowledge on installing window films too...but wouldn't do a car on a bet. Nor would I do an on-site install over 5 small-ish windows. It...
      Today, 11:52 AM
    • burgerme
      Reply to Copyright issue?
      burgerme
      Already took screenshots of the convo. Once they said to me "bloggers do it all the time," I wasn't going to continue trying to educate them....
      Today, 11:39 AM
    • PrintDriver
      PrintDriver
      It's not enough to "give credit."
      It is up to the company that owns the photos/product whether THEY want you to be doing them any favors.
      Brand is by association. The owners of the...
      Today, 11:29 AM
    • burgerme
      burgerme
      This got un-fun will quick. They are under the impression that giving credit is enough because it will give the company exposure to sell their products. It reeks of, "we are doing them a favor by...
      Today, 10:39 AM
    • burgerme
      Reply to Yes, I did spec work. Now I want out!
      burgerme
      Weird, I I know I posted a reply the other day but it's not showing up. What gives?
      Today, 10:30 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X