Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, let me have it....what do you think of this logo!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, let me have it....what do you think of this logo!

This logo is for the Alaska Canada Energy Coalition. They are developing an electrical inter-tie to the North American Power Grid from the Tyee Lake Hydroelectric Plant.(in my area)....blah blah blah! So it's Hydro-green power....unlimited power and a joining of resources between Canada and the US. Initially the color scheme was softer but they pushed for the bright colors, not to sure I dig it this way.

I have not included the dad blasted 4 flags (Canada, US, Alaskan & British Columbian) they wanted me to include on their business cards.......way to seriously clutter up a clean design.

Don't rough me up to much.........

http://www.alaskanartistnicoletaylor.com/logopreview

I think there's far too much happening. I think the wire turning into something organic might be good to concentrate on on its own.
    When men will beg God to kill them and they won’t be able to die

Comment

The type feels disjointed from the overly done web 2.0-ish graphic.
      Professional Pixel Pusher — Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

Wouldn't the lying eight, symbol of infinity, be enough? If you added one or two arrowheads? Similar to the recycling logo?

In developing a logo I like to start with a very simple black and white design. The idea is: When a copy of any piece of the ci is faxed, then scanned and printed out, is it still recognizable somehow?

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MumboJum73
          Reply to Student looking for advice
          MumboJum73
          haha Nobody ever keeled over from a crappy business card, but yes times they are a changin'.
          Today, 07:21 PM
        • PrintDriver
          PrintDriver
          A sophomore in college is not ready to be offering services to a ''client'' looking for a branding package for their business. You may have done it. The company may even still be in business.
          Can...
          Today, 07:17 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Stock art collection -- need dozens of pix all with same artistic style
          PrintDriver
          If you are looking for a consistent look, done quickly, you hire an illustrator.

Bear in mind though that you have to negotiate a usage contract with the illustrator. If your client simply...
          Today, 07:05 PM
        • MumboJum73
          MumboJum73
          I hear you PD but I feel working directly with a client (not always just friends and family) and their requests to develop a logo, brand, flyer whatever is a great way to not only make a buck but grasp...
          Today, 06:59 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Assignment to get the job
          PrintDriver
          Passwords don't matter. As soon as they see it, they can copy it, if that is what they intend to do.
          They aren't looking for a logo, business card or letterhead. They are looking for a marketing...
          Today, 06:52 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X