Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• label comparison/critique

Hi Everyone

I'm looking to get some opinions on some labels for a soft drink - full shrink sleeves

These are just concepts, I realize there's some issues with both of them, and we're going to be adding promo text too - but we just want to nail down a direction.

So, there's two bottles here, A and B - simply let me know which concept is more appealing to you and feel free to add any comments or suggestions

thanks in advance for the help

I prefer A. The ice on B looks a little weird.

Comment

I prefer B. The greater contrast between the background and the text makes it easier to read and recognize.
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

I prefer B as well. It's much more legible. My eye goes straight to the name. In A, my eye goes straight to the ice cubes.

Comment

Yup, B is the winner. The contrast is really important. You want the name to stand out.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

B works for me!

Comment

both designs are extraordinary. perhaps if you'll reduce the design on their necks, they will look better.
              harvesting great graphics in New Harvest Design

sigpic

Comment

+1 for version B
                Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

aia really like both designs, but i think B stands out a bit more.

Nice.

Comment

B all the way
                    - Jen

"You cannot soar with eagles if you surround yourself with turkeys"

My blog

Comment

Thanks for all the input

I'll post some updated models as they become available, probably in the next day or 2

Comment

@ Prometheus , nice User Name btw. so hows your liver ? hehe.
                        harvesting great graphics in New Harvest Design

sigpic

Comment

I genuinely cringed when I saw the title of the thread, I expected teribleness for some reason.

Both desings are nice, well done.

A would work well if the text stood out more

B works well but I prefer the elements in the background, positionly, in A.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                          Working...
                          X