Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Why are TrueType fonts bad?
    B
    They might have their reasons that would make sense once they were explained, like font conflicts with OpenType or Type 1 fonts or something to that effect. Who knows. Really, they'll both work just fine....
    Today, 12:41 AM
  • 858graphics
    Reply to Are you interested in selling your company?
    858graphics
    This is all in California, I will check some other sites as well. Looking forward to joining this group!
    Today, 12:12 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Crop Marks and Cutting Paper
    Buda
    Hi PaperSeeker and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how the...
    Yesterday, 11:39 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to free upload area?
    Designia
    FYI - wetransfer.com is the same as Hightail but the file limit is ginormous
    Yesterday, 09:49 PM
  • PaperSeeker
    Crop Marks and Cutting Paper
    PaperSeeker
    I admit I am a complete amateur so please don't blast me if these are stupid questions. I make paper designs/notepads and I would like to sell them and give them out as gifts, but it is taking me too...
    Yesterday, 09:45 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo

This is for anniversary logo. I create other shapes but the client choose the
    circular with ribbon. Uhm.. I'll just ask about the 2 circular logo. I don't know which one. Maybe I'll move the 50 upward.

Anniv LOGO. sorry I forgot the image my first post

Hi,

Sorry I forgot to attach the image from my first post and I can't edit it.

This is for anniversary logo. I create other shapes but the client choose the
    circular with ribbon. Uhm.. I'll just ask about the 2 circular logo. I don't know which one. Maybe I'll move the 50 upward or put the year at the top of 50.

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.p...ey=xtzkbrzj0zt
    Last edited by Alevio; 02-26-2010, 11:02 AM.

Comment

You're better off uploading the image to a image sharing site, like www.imageshack.us

then use the to insert the link to show the image directly in the thread.

I'm not really interested in downloading a file from mediafire

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

I like the A.

Looks clean and easy to ready. Avoid the drop shadow in 50 and watch the kerning on the circular type, appears tight.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by eugenetyson View Post
          You're better off uploading the image to a image sharing site, like www.imageshack.us

then use the to insert the link to show the image directly in the thread.

I'm not really interested in downloading a file from mediafire

Oh okay. Thank you. I think I use Imageshack before I forgot some other site that I have tried to use. Thank you for this. I'll add this to my bookmark.

Comment

www.tinypic.com is a good one too. And www.photobucket.com offers free accounts that let you manage your images by creating albums.
            "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
              Looks clean and easy to ready. Avoid the drop shadow in 50 and watch the kerning on the circular type, appears tight.

Good luck

Okay, Thank you Manny. I'll just use letter A. I am trying to adjust the circular
              lines and It's hard hehe... Is anniversary shouldn't be too near the next green circle?

Can I use 7.5" for the text size in stationery?
              Can I use a minimum of 2.5" for a logo (letterhead)?

Which is better placement for the "Year" in this Logo? At the bottom or top? Pls. see below.

Thanks!

Comment

IMO, I would try to contain the Anniversary within the white circle. Gives it better contrast, its not so clear when the a is on 3 different colour backgrounds(maybe thinking same with the "th" of 50th as well). Maybe shrink the point size or decrease kerning?

Regards to year, I think it looks better at the top.
                My portfolio.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                Working...
                X