Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Logo motorcycle magazine
    B
    As HotButton says, it's really only part of the Harley Davidson crowd who dress up in the tough guy costumes. Neither BMW nor Ducati riders, for example, would be caught dead looking like them.
    Today, 05:06 PM
  • dotta
    Reply to hyperlinking multiple images with php
    dotta
    You are correct in saying that. I'm using wordpress to make my webcomic, so I'm having to rewrite the code with each page.

Here's the website: http://jessaandnora.com/

I will...
    Today, 04:19 PM
  • HotButton
    HotButton
    Igh...I believe Moto Rivista is aimed more at the "Cafe Racer" mindset, as opposed to unwashed costumed chest thumping whiners.

In any case, sorry Creare, but I think this is a...
    Today, 03:57 PM
  • typo
    Reply to Typography resources.
    typo
    Hey there guys,
    Talking about mixing fonts, I just found this book (The big book of font combinations only in pdf version as far as I can see) and I was wondering, Is there any good alternative...
    Today, 03:14 PM
  • Momoshy
    Momoshy
    Hey, what kind of magazine is this?
    Because, when I think of motorcycles, I think of very macho men, Heavy metal, tatooed men on Harley Davidson style, which I relate to a heavy, raw and straight...
    Today, 03:01 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig

As we all know my last sig wasn't that good. I took into consideration what u guys said last time and i use'd to many filters, the color was off etc. I changed the concept around a little and used some brushes in this one. It has no purpose i made this at school during my free time

the feedback i got in school was pretty good

It's a sig. With a car. And the word 'Performance'. *shrug* Hard to critique something that serves no purpose.

blog/portfolio

Comment

not rly... does it look good do i need to work on it a little more?

Comment

Here's an excerpt from the FAQ:

Originally posted by morea View Post
        The Crit Pit FAQ

What type of work should I post?

This forum is mostly made up of professional graphic designers and printers. Most of the work we see in the showcase is 'design' rather than art - meaning that it was made for a specific purpose other than just to look nice (not that there's anything wrong with that ).

Posts featuring forum signatures, wallpaper, fan art, and other non-commercial designs might not receive a lot of feedback.

Also, many members view "grunge" work as overdone, so this type of work may not get the attention you are hoping for.
        You're learning the software, which is great, but you might find that your time is better spent by starting out with a sound understanding of the principles of design before you worry too much about the software.

Did you draw the car? Take the picture of the car? Or just process the image with Photoshop? If it's the latter, there's really not a lot to say about it.
        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

One thing that separates designers from artists is a sense of communicating a specific message. We critique pieces by asking ourselves "What is this piece trying to tell me?" and "Is this piece communicating that message clearly?" If a piece has no answer to either question, then there isn't much for us to say about it.

If your aim was to make the car look like a fossil in a glassy, aqua-colored rock then I guess you've hit the mark. But then there's the "performance" in there, just hanging out. Seems to have nothing to do with anything else.

blog/portfolio

Comment

All i can say, is that it's a pretty color blue. And the grunge effect is neat, if not done before..but neat. I still like grungy.

Comment

is it time for another sig off?

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

looks tritone to me
                harvesting great graphics in New Harvest Design

sigpic

Comment

R8 V10 TDI concept.... yum!
                  Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

sorry dont like it..

Comment

They look like Commodore 64 loading pages.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                      Working...
                      X