Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefan Tomasevic Portfolio

www.stefantomasevic.com

This is my portfolio web site, and I'm looking forward to your comments.

Moved to Crit Pit for comments.

Comment

I think there are some cultural differences that prevent me from fully liking your website.

On the first (Index) page, I see your name, your logo, and a bell button. In the US (or at least to me), the bell button means "call me" because the major phone service company in the US used a bell as their logo for decades. It made me hesitant to click the button, not sure if it would open my e-mail client or do something weird.

Your logo is very organic and sketchy, but then the navigation icons are very pixelated and amateur-looking.

I don't understand the (English) paragraph on your home page. It doesn't tell me anything about you or your work. (FYI, "beginning" is misspelled on the 7th line from the bottom.)

I think the checkerboard graphic on the bottom is distracting and kind of hurts my eyes.

Your portfolio work is lovely, though. There is a lot of life, color, and vibrancy, but your website isn't reflecting that.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Incredible Stock
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X