Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• GMRooster
    Reply to Building Grid Systems
    GMRooster
    kern,
    It's far more than a 3D program. And has a grid you can snap to. It has the ability to import any font. If you are saying this is a bad tool for such an easy job, I would have to strongly...
    Today, 04:09 PM
  • spunch
    Reply to Hey, New member -- need a quick crit.
    spunch
    Thanks Tympanga and SandraGenJobs for the crits.

I agree on the negative parts and am working on an iteration. I'll post it here later I hope.
    Today, 04:06 PM
  • Amnongil
    Reply to Rolex submariner using pen tool
    Amnongil
    Sorry, i meant like 3.5-4 hours not 2 hours... how is it?...
    Today, 03:50 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Building Grid Systems
    kemingMatters
    So you are suggesting that they use a 3D rendering/animation software to setup a grid system that is meant for the layout and communication of information? When confronted with a loose screw I would suggest...
    Today, 03:21 PM
  • B
    Reply to Rolex submariner using pen tool
    B
    Seriously, a couple of hours? If so, you're awfully fast....
    Today, 03:17 PM

Powered by mediabistro.com
Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefan Tomasevic Portfolio

www.stefantomasevic.com

This is my portfolio web site, and I'm looking forward to your comments.

Moved to Crit Pit for comments.

Comment

I think there are some cultural differences that prevent me from fully liking your website.

On the first (Index) page, I see your name, your logo, and a bell button. In the US (or at least to me), the bell button means "call me" because the major phone service company in the US used a bell as their logo for decades. It made me hesitant to click the button, not sure if it would open my e-mail client or do something weird.

Your logo is very organic and sketchy, but then the navigation icons are very pixelated and amateur-looking.

I don't understand the (English) paragraph on your home page. It doesn't tell me anything about you or your work. (FYI, "beginning" is misspelled on the 7th line from the bottom.)

I think the checkerboard graphic on the bottom is distracting and kind of hurts my eyes.

Your portfolio work is lovely, though. There is a lot of life, color, and vibrancy, but your website isn't reflecting that.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X