Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test

test

erm mods or admins could you delete this please was wondering why my earlier post didnt appear so i put this up but realise there's no edit button to be found. sorry bout that.

Comment

Everyone's first few posts are moderated. I just now approved your first post.

The edit button is only avaiable for a bit after you post. Please have a look at the link I posted in your first thread.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

*knocks self on head* shud've browsed through the stickies first. terribly sorry

Comment

No problem...enjoy!
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Splatt
            Reply to Advice on if a design would work in the US?
            Splatt
            Thanks B,
            I was thinking that the divisions in US stem from the current political race to the Whitehouse. I see an awful lot of commentary about it.
            Still, I may shelve the broken flag for...
            Today, 12:34 PM
          • B
            B
            Many Americans tend to get quite emotional over their "Star Spangled Banner," so yeah, any kind of use that might be interpreted as desecration might get some people upset. Even so, there's...
            Today, 12:05 PM
          • Splatt
            Splatt
            Hi Pan,
            Just tried to reply once but my browser crashed!
            Thanks for the reply and the links, I found this: 'No disrespect should be shown to the Flag of the United States of America.'
            Today, 11:45 AM
          • B
            Reply to Newbie Negotiating Contract - Seeking Advice
            B
            KcA25, I wouldn't get too hung up on the titles -- they don't mean much.

As for your salary, a whole lot depends on the nature of the job. When design is a critical aspect of a company's...
            Today, 11:39 AM
          • Splatt
            Splatt
            Hi Pan,
            Thanks for the reply and advice!
            I got this 'No disrespect should be shown to the Flag of the United States of America.' And although I wouldn't necessarily be disrespecting the flag,...
            Today, 11:38 AM

20% off sale at iStock until June 24, 2016
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X