Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• skribe
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    skribe
    There are millions of ways you can draw a dragon. Why on earth do you need to basically copy the form of another logo? Besides yours is not even executed as well. Sit down with some paper and a pencil...
    Today, 01:38 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on New Logo for a Glass Bottle Cutting Device
    kemingMatters
    I would elaborate further than turning the bottle portion of your design 90 degrees, but my ideas are my livelihood so I can't just give them away if I want to feed my family and keep a roof over their...
    Today, 01:38 PM
  • HotButton
    HotButton
    Yeah.

Wow....
    Today, 01:08 PM
  • Kool
    Reply to problem putting up a profile picture
    Kool
    Sorry, this forum software has some problems including the one you mentioned. Try uploading the picture to a hosting site and then try it using the link. If that doesn't work post it in this thread and...
    Today, 12:41 PM
  • sybli
    sybli
    As PrintDriver already pointed out, the dragon logo you very obviously based your dragon on, is owned by someone else. But even if it was a free-for-all-uses piece of vector art, do you really want your...
    Today, 12:32 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mid exam problem!need ideas!!!

Hello.
    I am currently studiying graphic and art in Berlin-germany and i have my mid exam right now. I feel completelly lost and upset right now because i havn't quiet started yet and the time is running of because i still dont have a good idea. (and those ideas I had were not suitable or didn't work)
    My topic: Oxygen bottles or cans(or any package).
    The task is to create a new logo, 3 posters and a package dummy to a new oxygen brand. I can choose the target group as well as the application for the product.

The idea behind that is that in japan for example you can buy bottles of pure oxygen at markets,to refresh yourself or to work more concentrated. (like oxygen bars)

An example would be: oxygen bottles with different kind of fruit flavor

I would be sooo happy if anyone can help me.
    THX

Seriously, nothing comes to mind for you? I've got a ba-jillion ideas in my head for that...

You're better off telling us YOUR ideas, and we can help you massage them out. No one around here will do your homework for you.
    Professional Pixel Pusher — Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

i dont want anyone doing my work for me. i am just lack out of good ideas. And i dont feel good about those ideas i found.
      so here are my ideas so far:

-Well the example i said with the 3 bottle with different kind of flavors
      -or a can which you can apply into your car next to your console. and every few minutes it releases the oxygen in the car!So you will be more concentrated and feel better while driving
      -Or a very small can which you can aplly on your bathsuit when you want to dive for 5-10 min. in your vecation or when you are on the beach! there is a tube installed on the can which you put in your mouth while diving!Just for fun
      - or a bottle of oxygen mixed with some weights when you are jogging. The form of the bottle will fit ergonomically perfect in your hand while jogging. i thought it would be a better work out that way. You can adjust the weights manually.
      -Then a bottle with water which is mixed together with oxygen. So you drink oxygen-water(sorry dont know how to say that in english).That would be kind of an energiezer drink. For people at work or doing sport etc...
      Well yeah i am not so happy with these ideas. May be i am concerning to much about the fact that the product has to be something unique,or not, i dont know actually.
      So CkretAjint when you found so many ideas. You might would like to share some...
      manny

Comment

Ideas under pressure. That's what it's all about.

Comment

Perri-Air

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

The purpose of your exam is to see what ideas YOU come up with and how YOU execute them. If you're unable to do that now for this exam, how can you expect to do this on a daily basis when you land a job in the real world?

blog/portfolio

Comment

i mean, since it's not a widely-marketed product anyway (you didn't seem to mention whether or not it is in europe, but it's not over here across the pond), i think you're ideas are actually pretty good. i was having all sort of imagery come to mind.

i think you ought to pick one, brainstorm it for awhile, sketch some things up and then post back and let us help you narrow it down.
              Remember: Wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

it is in the US LINK

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Typically View Post
                  Perri-Air
                  Shame on you, Typically. You didn't attribute your idea.

This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                  "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

lol.... my favorite quote from that movie

Dark Helmet: How many a**holes do we have on this ship, anyway?
                    [Entire bridge crew stands up and raises a hand]
                    Entire Bridge Crew: Yo!
                    Dark Helmet: I knew it. I'm surrounded by a**holes!

Comment

I think I will do the oxygen botle with differnet flavors. And use it as an energizer! When i finished some things I will post somethiing then!Until next time..

manny

Comment

Originally posted by Typically View Post
                        Perri-Air
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiabeNR_q0U

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!
                        "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

hello!

I found a name for my oxygen energiezer bottle product.
                          Its rather simple but i will name it enairgy! I have done some logo sketches. I would like to hear your thoughts on my logos I have done so far. Any critiques are very welcome

LOGOS:http://mannys-art.de/logo1.jpg

THX manny

Comment

hello.
                            I made a bottle with the logo(i think its the right one) and a color scheme for one flavor. I am not yet satisfied with the design which is on the bottle but yeah i am working on it The text on the top means "NEW" "Strawberry;Cherry"
                            How do you like it????Any critiques welcome

http://mannys-art.de/verpackung_erdbeere.jpg

THX a lot manny

Comment

Just one major fundamental flaw. Air is not oxygen. Oxygen is just a component. Can you make use of the O2 symbol in any way.

WIKI:
                              "Dry air contains roughly (by volume) 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.038% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases. Air also contains a variable amount of water vapor, on average around 1%."
                              When men will beg God to kill them and they won’t be able to die

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X