X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crit wip

can everyone gimme some feedback on this please? It's an event logo for a fundraiser marathon. any and all ideas, comments, crits, feedback etc.

Last edited by chompiraz; 03-17-2010, 11:02 PM. Reason: forgot the picture

Moved to the Crit Pit

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

oops whered i post it?

Comment

General

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Surely you can conjure up something in a playground which isn't so static? It looks more like Frozen in the Playground.
          When men will beg God to kill them and they won’t be able to die

Comment

The black looks far too heavy. It draws your eye too much away from the type. Maybe try some different colours or try re-working or redrawing the see-saw to integrate with the type maybe.

Id personally think of some other items etc that you would find in a playground and see what other alternatives you can come up with.

Comment

This should be a fun image to create! I like the see-saw idea but maybe tip it more. I think you could play more with the type - different font/sizes/word arrangement. Like, all the text to the left would make it really tip down on that side. Maybe sit 'playground' right on top of the see-saw. Why is the see-saw image rough looking?
              I wouldn't worry about colors just yet either.

Comment

marathon event logos are usually sporty
                harvesting great graphics in New Harvest Design

sigpic

Comment

so this is a marathon? The logo is then a HUGE factor in generating interest and excitement in the marathon. It should be more playful and maybe include more vibrant colors? Could use the playground merry-go-round as a sort of treadmil?...i don't know. I just know that a marathon logo should include some movement to keep people motivated. Good start though have fun with it

Comment

my favorite part about playing on the see saw was bouncing on the ground and watching my little brother go flying up...that was awesome ! So, maybe you can add a little fun to it. I do like the see saw idea.
                    sigpickeep it simple or simply keep it

Comment

thanks for the input, keep it coming. I'll try to develop other sketches.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                      Working...
                      X