X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose a logo plz

My client seems to like all of these logos, and so hes having trouble deciding on one.

I need your input...what do u think?
    If u had to choose one logo, which one would it be!

(Please view the attachment)
    Attached Files

Re:

As per me the 3rd One is the best of all....the 1st one is also good but the colors are not catching the eyes at the first sight....

Comment

Rat O Pack? Is that an industrial canner for packing rat meat?
      If I really had to choose it would be #4 but without the dots in the letters.
      You see the PacMan in #1, right?

Comment

I have to agree slightly with the above ... pac-man is rife in #1, #2 is just plain messy, #3 changes from 'ratpack' to 'rat-O-pack' (with a washing machine thrown in for no reason), so this leaves only #4, but as PD says, get rid of those dots!

Comment

I like number 3...But, I do wonder why you are putting a washing machine in there and changing the name of the company to rat-O-pack. That's how it looks. I understand it's supposed to be a camera, but it does not look like that. You should be careful of how you preceive it versus how the public will.
          "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

#4 without the dots. The dots make it look Western instead of retro. Also, you could try a sans-serif version of that font.

Comment

I choose none.
              Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

But if you HAD to?

Comment

Yeah ... come on Ckret ... I had to (well I didn't really choose, I just said the only one left was #4!)

Comment

4 without the dots

Comment

The purple and orange color combo in #4 immediately made me think of Brach's Candy Corn.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

#1 is too messy
                        #2 the colours make the words hard to read/look at
                        #3 I read Rat- O-Pack

So I choose #4 but the orange and purple one. take out the dots. the dots remind me of a childrens company for some reason

Comment

Not really a fan of any of them, but if HAD to choose one, it would be #4 sans the dots.

Comment

I agree, #4 without the dots. But I would go with the bottom color scheme.

Comment

I choose #5
                              http://martyng.com

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X