Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• NostalgiaSeeker
    Reply to Feedback on new business card design
    NostalgiaSeeker
    Thanks for the heads up, I definitely wasn't aware of that company nor found it during my research to redesign my logo.
    Today, 05:10 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Label Design sizing.
    kemingMatters
    Did I not say that you could have entered into the NDA by accessing the brief?

It just sounded like shooting yourself in the foot, since anyone can apply to look at the brief, even their...
    Today, 05:09 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to How to fixed Size of a Text width In illustrator
    kemingMatters
    You would set the text up as full-justified, then in the paragraph palette you would select "Justification..." from the flyout menu in the upper left corner and adjust the tolerances of word...
    Today, 05:03 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Label Design sizing.
    PrintDriver
    Acknowledging that some of those crowd-source sites have a private area for such things, if agreeing to the NDA was the means for accessing the brief, then you are bound by it whether you enter the contest...
    Today, 04:55 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Creative freelancers / start ups - Need your advice please!
    PrintDriver
    If a client does not start on time and their job requires overtime in order to squeeze into the schedule at a later date, they get charged for the overtime. Usually the overtime is needed to complete...
    Today, 04:45 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sig

This is a sig that i did for a freelancer forum that my husband goes to.

times fun when your having flies - kermit

Post Edited (loscann) : 3/20/2005 10:13:00 AM GMT

neat! I like the fire effects especially!

The more people I meet, the more I love my cats.</font>
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

the types alittle hard to read up in the top right there and you shouldn't stretch that image in the left, it looks good, but disproportioned. also try creating more of a flow between the two images, like progressively darkening the right hand side of the hands image so it merges more into the second of the girl

i'm a nasty skank.....

but i do a mean foxtrot

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X