Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• HotButton
    Reply to Logo motorcycle magazine
    HotButton
    Igh...I believe Moto Rivista is aimed more at the "Cafe Racer" mindset, as opposed to unwashed costumed chest thumping whiners.

In any case, sorry Creare, but I think this is a...
    Today, 03:57 PM
  • typo
    Reply to Typography resources.
    typo
    Hey there guys,
    Talking about mixing fonts, I just found this book (The big book of font combinations only in pdf version as far as I can see) and I was wondering, Is there any good alternative...
    Today, 03:14 PM
  • Momoshy
    Reply to Logo motorcycle magazine
    Momoshy
    Hey, what kind of magazine is this?
    Because, when I think of motorcycles, I think of very macho men, Heavy metal, tatooed men on Harley Davidson style, which I relate to a heavy, raw and straight...
    Today, 03:01 PM
  • Momoshy
    Reply to Is this too harsh?
    Momoshy
    I will give you a general advice in life, never reject by writing means. Always call, unless you have the social abilites of Sheldon Cooper.

Written messages always come across harsher than...
    Today, 02:46 PM
  • creare
    Logo motorcycle magazine
    creare
    the name to use is moto rivista, motorcycle magazine. the handlebars represents the letter t

Today, 02:30 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a guess...

anyone know what it is??

‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

dead skin?

- Everyday, all the time, without fail!
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

nope but good try....next....

‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

is that you're mail order bride? hehe

i heart art

Comment

looks like an electron microscope photograph of salt, or sugar or something...

Comment

meat??

Comment

cholesterol?

Comment

nah, come on guys, thiiiiink, im sure alot of you have probably seen it....I didn't do THAT good of a job : )

Comment

Isnt it that stuff you put between walls to keep the heat in ur house or something like that? And BTW ur sig is disturbing frag

What doesn't kill you, makesyou stronger.

Anyone can be a hero, but it takes real strength to be a prophet.

Comment

Rockwool?

Certified in May!
                    http://www.fusioneffect.com

Comment

Fiberglass...insulation??

Who says doodling isn't constructive?!
                      I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

wood pulp??

Comment

paper?

If it wasn't for the last minute nothing would ever get done.
                          (When I grow up I want to be just like Keyare! He does excellent work - even when he's trying to not to.)

Comment

Avacato? Wood?

Taylor

www.standercreative.com

Comment

haha, yup you got it, insulation....made to look microscopic...thanks for playing : )

censored by the all mighty gods of reality.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X