Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Angelina Jolie (Age Progression in Photoshop.) Need your comments. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• skribe
    Reply to New Firefox Developer Edition
    skribe
    I still using both actually. I think Chrome's responsive and mobile views/tools are nicer than Firefox, and since I have taken to using Brackets text editor for doing a lot of my development work, I end...
    Today, 12:02 PM
  • skribe
    Reply to New Firefox Developer Edition
    skribe
    Welcome abivillanueva!

As you are a new member please take a few minutes and read though our rules and guidelines for new members. The following links should get you up to speed.
    Today, 11:58 AM
  • StudioMonkey
    Reply to Anyone else only have a diploma¿?
    StudioMonkey
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Frodo. Don't give up - your skills are valuable. Maybe you need to look at a different job title than Graphic Designer. Studio artworker, Mac operator, etc. all...
    Today, 11:50 AM
  • ChrisDudley
    Reply to Create neural looking network in Illustrator
    ChrisDudley
    I would recommend drawing it by hand, scanning in and tracing it if you're looking to create something that actually looks like a neural network. There's no setting in Illustrator that's going to take...
    Today, 10:03 AM
  • ChrisDudley
    Reply to Working on a logo for myself
    ChrisDudley
    I think this is a case of having settled too early in the design process. I do like the idea - breathing life into old designs. I think that has legs. But I don't love the execution particularly, specifically...
    Today, 09:56 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelina Jolie (Age Progression in Photoshop.) Need your comments.

Well this is my first attempt! I could not find any better celebrity to try it on. I think she will still be as much attractive as she is now. I'm a huge fan of Jolie. Let me know what do you think of my work.

“All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up”

— Pablo Picasso

That's very good, but she kinda looks like a young person made up to look old ... and I think it's because of the eyes. As in the eyeballs themselves ... maybe peoples' eyes yellow a little or become discolored like teeth, but her "old" eyeballs look the same as her young ones (no pun intended). And her eyelids right next to her eyeballs prob need to be aged a little more, too.

Great start!

Comment

Originally posted by engineer View Post
      That's very good, but she kinda looks like a young person made up to look old ... and I think it's because of the eyes. As in the eyeballs themselves ... maybe peoples' eyes yellow a little or become discolored like teeth, but her "old" eyeballs look the same as her young ones (no pun intended). And her eyelids right next to her eyeballs prob need to be aged a little more, too.

Great start!
      Thanks for ur comment bro. I should have made the eyes a little uglier! But I was helpless, couldn't destroy two beautiful ocean-like eyes!!! :P But yes! the eyes are not old enough.
      “All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up”

— Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Taeef Najib View Post
        Thanks for ur comment bro. I should have made the eyes a little uglier! But I was helpless, couldn't destroy two beautiful ocean-like eyes!!! :P But yes! the eyes are not old enough.
        Maybe just add a touch of a dirty color to the white in the eyes ... an reduce that light glare ... we also dry up as we age!

Comment

Originally posted by engineer View Post
          Maybe just add a touch of a dirty color to the white in the eyes ... an reduce that light glare ... we also dry up as we age!
          oh okay! thanks a lot. I'll surely do it.

— Pablo Picasso

Comment

well done man.
            http://elainesaulnier.com/

https://www.facebook.com/elainesaulnierdesign

Comment

Ha ha, fun stuff. You know, if she let her hair go grey, I doubt she'd bother dying her eyebrows. Maybe make them grey out too? Also, the eyelids would droop more - unless she's had work done as an old lady, which is highly possible. You could also elongate the ear a bit - did you know that our ears and nose keep growing until the end of our lives? Weird, I know. Maybe give her a couple lines on the forehead. Nothing drastic, but right now just looks unfinished compared to the jowls.
              The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine.S View Post
                well done man.
                Thanks bro. Glad that you liked it.

— Pablo Picasso

Comment

Another tangent, but Angelina Jolie's lips really creep me out. If her lip condition happened at the other end of her alimentary canal, it would be called a rectal prolapse, but since it's her mouth instead of her rectum, it's regarded by some as beautiful. I find it disturbing.

Comment

yeah you could fade her eyes some and maybe thin up her lips a bit? pretty funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Microswede View Post
                      Ha ha, fun stuff. You know, if she let her hair go grey, I doubt she'd bother dying her eyebrows. Maybe make them grey out too? Also, the eyelids would droop more - unless she's had work done as an old lady, which is highly possible. You could also elongate the ear a bit - did you know that our ears and nose keep growing until the end of our lives? Weird, I know. Maybe give her a couple lines on the forehead. Nothing drastic, but right now just looks unfinished compared to the jowls.
                      lol I understand. The funny part is that every single thing that I like about her will be gone then! :P which literally hurts :P But I liked what you just said. I'll try to work on them and hopefully, my next photo manipulation will be far better.

— Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by <b> View Post
                        Another tangent, but Angelina Jolie's lips really creep me out. If her lip condition happened at the other end of her alimentary canal, it would be called a rectal prolapse, but since it's her mouth instead of her rectum, it's regarded by some as beautiful. I find it disturbing.
                        There are people who likes big lips and people who don't! :P I'm not a big fan of big lips but I like hers.

— Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by vectorzomby View Post
                          yeah you could fade her eyes some and maybe thin up her lips a bit? pretty funny...
                          Thanks bro. I'll try to keep em in mind.

— Pablo Picasso

Comment

You only gave her wrinkles. Hair texture changes with age. Lips thin and slant down at the edges, eyelids fall... You've ended up with some kind of weird conglomorate.

But point of fact: Angelina will NEVER look old. Not her thing

Comment

Lmao <b> this is why I love you

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X