Another logo...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another logo...

Hey guys, I just figured I'd post a logo I had to make for ourselves in my Computer Graphics II class! Feel free to comment! Thanks for looking! )

It's more of a typography piece than a logo, but a clever concept and nicely done.

Give yer'self a pat on the back

PS: This is what part of the Alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated!
    PS - This is what part of the Alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated

Comment

Beck* go back to lab pequeña... hahahaha

My feedback-

I think you have some artist skills, but your logo need more work, the tipography and shapes needs to be ajusted. try a stronger font, and another colors. ihope this help you to reacha a great design.

This is my space ship...and my galaxy.
      I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
          Reply to Changing Color Mode
          HotButton
          I'm not sure I fully understand the assertions made in that post, but for certain, changing the Document Color Mode in Illustrator doesn't change the colors of anything that's already on the artboard....
          Today, 07:51 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to How to Start a Magazine - Ad Pricing
          PrintDriver
          Just a reminder here that this post by Key was made over 13 years ago, during the boom before the bust.
          Times (and prices) have changed a lot in that time.
          Today, 07:33 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Feedback for future assessment
          PrintDriver
          One of your links is broken.

Can you give us a little more detail about what your project brief is?

The image I can see with the plastic wrap and the marble seems to be a study...
          Today, 07:29 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Changing Color Mode
          PrintDriver
          About the worst thing you can do with Illustrator is use the Color Mode to change stuff after starting your design.
          ALWAYS select your document color mode before you begin using Illustrator. Changing...
          Today, 07:23 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Comment on Can anyone enlarge this photo for me?
          PrintDriver
          LOL. Yeah. Sure you can.
          I've tried everything out there, including this one, and they are all the same.
          If the pixel information is not there, it is not there, and no amount of pixel guessing...
          Today, 07:16 AM

Incredible Stock
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X