Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• it52
    Reply to Infographics...struggle
    it52
    I just compared the two Hospice Benefits infographics and you didn't really change much with the layout. You just added some drop shadows and some more colors to it. I think you need more subheads and...
    Today, 02:18 AM
  • <b>
    Reply to Is salary.com et al full of shit?
    <b>
    I was pretty much going to write what PrintDriver already wrote, so I'll just agree with him instead.

In addition, there's also a tendency for some people to inflate things a bit when they're...
    Today, 01:45 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Is salary.com et al full of shit?
    PrintDriver
    What are your education and skill levels?

Remember the salaries listed at salaries.com and even aiga.org are based on respondents to surveys. Quite often you will find with surveys that people...
    Today, 12:49 AM
  • TomMonTom
    Is salary.com et al full of shit?
    TomMonTom
    It's really difficult to price ones ability when offers come in way bellow whatever average there is for the amount of experience anyone seems to have. I'm trying to figure out a good rate is and if any...
    Today, 12:23 AM
  • Saint-Michel
    Reply to Legal size cardstock for business cards
    Saint-Michel
    Alright then, thank you all for your answers
    Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Completed Project

Just wanted to post a link to the latest project i was working on as part of a team, just completed this friday gone. phew. took a while to get there!

www.electricpavilion.org

C*** Designer

Nice!

Nice avatar by the way too...

Comment

did that just for you WR

C*** Designer

Comment

better appreciate it

C*** Designer

Comment

wow, fancy! Great job!
          You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

WHOW! That is one COOL SITE! Nice job!
            What did you build it in?

when it comes to certain clients, remind yourself:
            You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

I'm an ARTIST, not a MAGICIAN!
            it's deadline and I'm GROUCHY.

Comment

There was a team of us, i was working on the flash elements and the actual photo montage's of Bristol for each of the zones, the ID design and print, promotion & Marketing and the guy i do alot of freelance with was doing all the coding on the flash side. Then the other company built all the html/php stuff. There's a database backend plugged into it that holds all the feedback, comments and media, 'cos as the year progresses, there's going to be loads of different pieces of work submitted. It's a celebration of the creative diversity in Bristol and hopefully will gather speed over the course of the year. It's alittle empty at the moment, but it's been the fruit of about 4 months hard work.

Thanks guys.

C*** Designer

Comment

I like it, he still looks sad though!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X