Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to HI!
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF George

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 03:13 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Typography resources.
    BillyLogan
    Thanks for sharing! I'v been looking for this on the web for hours for my next project and here it is!
    Today, 03:13 AM
  • georgemaharis1
    HI!
    georgemaharis1
    Just posted in printing and prepress. Hope to see it approved shortly!
    Today, 12:36 AM
  • georgemaharis1
    Register from a Gerber to a Roland or vice versa?
    georgemaharis1
    I need to be able to routinely prototype / make comps of self adhesive labels. This includes both clear and opaque. I have access to a ROLAND VS which does a VERY good job, but the metallics it can...
    Today, 12:14 AM
  • desmiley1
    Reply to Illustrator won't let me highlight text?
    desmiley1
    Same here, new account...Thanks so much for posting this answer. The zombie post lives and has been re-awakened for 2014!
    Yesterday, 10:32 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clothing design

hey, trying to design my own clothing label. id like what u think of the work done so far, u think i could use this as a logo? or play around more..

...its called mavrik.international...

If it had to be embroidered, would the little splotches show up?

Hey how come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up, we'll all get up, it'll be ANARCHY!

Comment

I like your logo, but i think it will works better on plane black color, I mean without all the white dirt on it.
      I think this will be very dificult to print with this dirt.

Good work.

This is my space ship...and my galaxy.
      I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

I literally had to look at it 4 times to read 'Mavrik' (in fact I just clicked back on it, because I thought it said 'marik') Solid color will definitely be easier for certain applications (such as embroidering which 1984 already mentioned.) No matter what, 'international' being splotchy was very difficult to read because the splotches were proportionally larger. International, IMHO should definitely be solid.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

I agree soild is the key and it's better for those people that can't see to good. But if your going to print it on fabric and want to still use the white spots, then just use a few of them but not too much.

Comment

^^ i agree with all of that. I'm liking that funky shaoe at the bottom though

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X