Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Reply to Re Branding my personal logo.
    <b>
    It took me a few seconds of looking before I saw the SB in the logo. Instead, I focused right in on the white shape, which, to me, looks sort of like the ghost of Mickey Mouse or, maybe, the torso of...
    Today, 08:50 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Paper Bags
    kemingMatters
    Location can make a huge difference, where are you located?

Are you okay with off-shoring?

Was it Macy's that had some note crazy about the horrible working conditions tucked...
    Today, 08:13 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Tablet+phone combo
    kemingMatters
    A friend of mine swears by HTC, they were still more expensive than google's (LG's) Nexus5 which has similar specs. If you go the nexus route I suggest that you buy directly from the googe, in Canada...
    Today, 08:09 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Learning Illustrator when you are already familiar with Photoshop and Indesign
    <b>
    ​

I don't know what you mean by "vice," but yes, Illustrator creates vector graphics.

Everyone learns differently, but for me the best, fastest,...
    Today, 07:56 PM
  • kodisir
    Paper Bags
    kodisir
    Hello everyone!

I'm new here so apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place. I'm looking to see if anyone has good leads on vendors for printing custom shopping bags. Working on a project...
    Today, 07:46 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prelminary Web Banner(s)

Greetings all! This is my first freelance gig (besides things I've done for friend's bands) and I wanted to know what you all think. The client asked for this font style, color scheme and use of photos. Any feedback/thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks!

That's how I roll!
    Official lunchboxbrain blog

I like the one on the bottom best. The curve in the background of the upper graphic throws the design off for me. Feels like the curve is fighting with the photos for attention.

MHO, though.

Comment

Thanks St. T. What is your feeling on the stirrup shape off of the base of the p. I hoping the client digs it so it's not another boring, plain text logo. Anyone else have some food for thought?

Thanks!

That's how I roll!

Comment

I liked the top one, my eyes moved in the direction of the curve (leading to the photos, which speak a thousand words in a small space) so at least for me, it worked. And I like the stirrup on the p. Very nicely done.

OH -- I noticed on second glance that it's an aparel site? Have any photos of the product you can include?

Post Edited (EC) : 4/12/2005 8:56:41 PM GMT
        You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

I agree with EC, i think the number 1 has more style and is soft tha the other.

i dont like the texture from number 2 also.

See ya.

This is my space ship...and my galaxy.
          I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

Good job on number one my eyes were drawn to it at first glance. NICE!!!!

Comment

I like the top one more.

Free iPod (explanation in Mod Blog)
              ProudPenguin
              P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

agreed... #1

'They say time is the fire in which we burn.'
                - Dr. Tolian Soran</font>
                "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Hey all-
                  Thanks for the feedback. The client went with #1. A minor modification on the photo drop shadows but other than that, she loved the design. Sweetness!

Thanks!

That's how I roll!

Comment

[img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/specool.gif[/img]
                    You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                    Working...
                    X