Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Check in Safari & Critique Please. Please?!

I need a site check on Safari por favor.

I generated a screenshot for Safari and it looks wonky, though the page is validating just fine and I can't figure out what the heck it could be.

64.62.152.8/index.php/template2/index/

I am about to send this off to my client, who has pretty specific ideas ... so I am not wanting to do *too much* fussing until I get feedback from him, I expect there will be revisions no matter what. But I'd like to get feedback from you all at this point so I can tell him what 'OTHERS' think about it (a concept he doesn't seem to really 'get' ... )

Just a bit of background -- his primary audience is women, so he gave me a bit of flexibility in choosing color, feeling that as a woman, I should choose colors that appeal to me. But he ALSO really wants everything to match his product (none of the colors are 'me', though). I chose one of his best sellers, a parchment/sage combo as a place to start for that.

Other than that, I have a huge headache, this project has dragged on way too long, the corner graphic presents many challenges in terms of layout and ... well you know, time for other eyeballs on it.

I look forward to any comments! Thanks in advance!

OH -- and I realize that I should probably mirror the top corners as a footer, but I am going to wait until I get his changes to tackle that. CSS footers are never my friend. lol

Any ideas on more creative treatment to the navigation very welcome. What the heck can I do with that corner? *sigh*

Post Edited (EC) : 4/15/2005 2:12:36 AM GMT
    You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

i'm not too much of a web guy, but i'm in safari and there appears to be a duplicate of 'US' from 'contact us' directly down a quarter of the way on the page.

btw, i like you color choices!

www.standercreative.com

Comment

Looks good to me, in safari. There is a weird mirror at the very bottom of the page, I can't remember if you said that. I'm tired so I'll take a look in the morning.
      Bobbysky
      Site // Blog

Comment

yup i see what was mentioned above too. Also on the left where it says credits, there seems to be some text underneath as well. Overall i like the clean and simple layout, and nice soft colours.

I luv the thundercats! that made me chuckle.

GDF Contributor
        You Create Your Reality
        Visit My Blog: Tyger's Den

Comment

Ha Ha. Thanks! I get sick of the old Lorem Ipsum. I use www.malevole.com/mv/misc/text/ sometimes to switch it up.

Appreciate the 'eyes' everyone. I have no freakin' clue how to fix it but I am waiting to hear back from the client so I can make all the changes at once.

Cheers!

[img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]
          You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Thunder, thunder, thundercats, Ho! Thundercats are on the move, Thundercats are loose. Feel the magic, hear the roar, Thundercats are loose. Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thundercats!

hahahaha... Thanks EC My days of using www.lipsum.com are finally over malecole.com from now on!!

Comment

I wish I knew what you are all talking about. Looks fine to me...in Spain.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X