website jpg - preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website jpg - preview

this site is for a credit union - very formal layout - very basic - see any problems? the image in the middle will be a bit of flash that gets changed out once a month

www.hirethisdesigner.com - just relaunched portfolio
    www.twosmalldogs.com - freelance site

it might have a thin border with a background I dont know yet

www.hirethisdesigner.com - just relaunched portfolio
    www.twosmalldogs.com - freelance site

Comment

really really nice, much better than the site for the credit union I belong to, I'll tell ya that! Nice job.
      You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Now this I do have some experience in!

Anyway, not a big fan of the horizontalled lines at the top going through 'about Us' 'Contact Us' and 'locations' Makes it harder to read. Try gradient filling it to a solid color blue when you get to those words. May or may not work.

And since saying bad things is easier than good, a little overkill with the Times New Roman type font with all caps. At Branches and Service Centers, try mixing it up there. The bold font doesn't feel like enough separation from the title to the links.

That's all, like the other stuff. The wide open area below the picture is very useful and will probably be changed to fit in little boxes of different services. See if you can make a mock up of that with boxes for each major area of banking like loans, accounts, business accounts, etc...

But compared to their current website. A+ job! They really need this. Nothing says don't trust your money with us like a bad website.

Comment

Looks good, but on the right, in the header you have a misspelled word.....should be 'service'.

Good work!

Where do y'all get that Latin anyways? [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
            Reply to Help with the lost website!
            B
            FTP is short for File Transfer Protocol, which is just an Internet protocol used to transfer files to and from FTP-enabled servers. An FTP client would typically be used to retrieve the actual WordPress...
            Yesterday, 10:25 PM
          • pilotguy251
            Reply to Tips on a redesign of my logo/watermark?
            pilotguy251
            I apologize and thanks for your response. Took a look at the Forum Rules, FAQ's and Guidelines as I like to post in the most respectful way possible when joining a new forum. Here it is in full size...
            Yesterday, 10:20 PM
          • Aur0x
            Forum singnature
            Aur0x
            Hi guys

ide like to get a forum signature done up for me. It needs to be 555 pixels by 125 pixels

i want to use this image and have my name (Aur0xx) in red in a cool font to...
            Yesterday, 09:16 PM
          • PanToshi
            Reply to Tips on a redesign of my logo/watermark?
            PanToshi
            Hi Pilotguy and welcome to GDF.

I can't see the mark too well with the added watermark over it. You say it contains a plane and a train (which I can't see). Where did you get those elements?...
            Yesterday, 08:26 PM
          • PanToshi
            Reply to Does anyone design T-Shirts and have their E-Store?
            PanToshi
            To add to what B has said, although you are approaching the endeavor as a ''free time'' hobby-like weekend project, it is indeed a business and will need to be treated as such. Without a business plan,...
            Yesterday, 08:16 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X