No announcement yet.

website jpg - preview

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website jpg - preview

this site is for a credit union - very formal layout - very basic - see any problems? the image in the middle will be a bit of flash that gets changed out once a month - just relaunched portfolio - freelance site

it might have a thin border with a background I dont know yet - just relaunched portfolio - freelance site

really really nice, much better than the site for the credit union I belong to, I'll tell ya that! Nice job.
      You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Now this I do have some experience in!

Anyway, not a big fan of the horizontalled lines at the top going through 'about Us' 'Contact Us' and 'locations' Makes it harder to read. Try gradient filling it to a solid color blue when you get to those words. May or may not work.

And since saying bad things is easier than good, a little overkill with the Times New Roman type font with all caps. At Branches and Service Centers, try mixing it up there. The bold font doesn't feel like enough separation from the title to the links.

That's all, like the other stuff. The wide open area below the picture is very useful and will probably be changed to fit in little boxes of different services. See if you can make a mock up of that with boxes for each major area of banking like loans, accounts, business accounts, etc...

But compared to their current website. A+ job! They really need this. Nothing says don't trust your money with us like a bad website.

Looks good, but on the right, in the header you have a misspelled word.....should be 'service'.

Good work!

Where do y'all get that Latin anyways? [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Latest Topics

• gentlerats
            Reply to critique for student work!
            Sorry for the late reply, this site seems to crash on me a lot. Thanks for the feedback! I'll take them into account.
            Not sure what you mean by the last line. As in, it's that bad?
            Today, 06:39 PM
          • KitchWitch
            Reply to Redesign of our company's logo
            Hi Brian0610 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
            Today, 03:50 PM
          • B
            Reply to Redesign of our company's logo
            I'd pick the second one since the typography is a bit more distinctive and logo-like. However, I'd add a tail to the two d's -- ones like the a's have.
            Today, 03:39 PM
          • calebninja
            Comment on How can I create an image like this?
            At least you're not stuck with Alex Smith as your quarterback. Sure he doesn't make a lot of mistakes, but how can you when you throw 20 bubble screens a game...
            Today, 03:22 PM
          • bigdata
            Comment on How can I create an image like this?
            My Cowboys needed retooling after Jessica broke up with Romo.
            Today, 03:18 PM

Incredible Stock
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings