X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website jpg - preview

this site is for a credit union - very formal layout - very basic - see any problems? the image in the middle will be a bit of flash that gets changed out once a month

www.hirethisdesigner.com - just relaunched portfolio
    www.twosmalldogs.com - freelance site

it might have a thin border with a background I dont know yet

www.hirethisdesigner.com - just relaunched portfolio
    www.twosmalldogs.com - freelance site

Comment

really really nice, much better than the site for the credit union I belong to, I'll tell ya that! Nice job.
      You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Now this I do have some experience in!

Anyway, not a big fan of the horizontalled lines at the top going through 'about Us' 'Contact Us' and 'locations' Makes it harder to read. Try gradient filling it to a solid color blue when you get to those words. May or may not work.

And since saying bad things is easier than good, a little overkill with the Times New Roman type font with all caps. At Branches and Service Centers, try mixing it up there. The bold font doesn't feel like enough separation from the title to the links.

That's all, like the other stuff. The wide open area below the picture is very useful and will probably be changed to fit in little boxes of different services. See if you can make a mock up of that with boxes for each major area of banking like loans, accounts, business accounts, etc...

But compared to their current website. A+ job! They really need this. Nothing says don't trust your money with us like a bad website.

Comment

Looks good, but on the right, in the header you have a misspelled word.....should be 'service'.

Good work!

Where do y'all get that Latin anyways? [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X