Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sig for a friend

C&C please

Well.... i really like the texture used on it ( i could not understood what is it exactly but I feel darkness and a little horror on it: check if you want to reach those feelings). The size is right for me. If your friend like slipknot, coal chamber, and all drak crazy music that I like too is working excellent, if he like Britneyor Cristina mmm no, no, fix it...

Check that is very dificult to read the tipography and tha arrows and the little xs.

But the overall work is great.

Hope this helps you+

See ya

This is my space ship...and my galaxy.
    I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

Ouch, my eyes!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Pacman Ghost
        Reply to Typesetting. Can you spot my obsession?
        Pacman Ghost
        Good evening, Cosmo.

Good heavens, sir, that is a mighty impressive trio of playing partners, outstanding in fact. I was a particular fan of Willie Jopling, loved his trickshot routines...
        Today, 06:20 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to How do I get freelance clients?
        PrintDriver
        Perhaps I am too Luddite-like to be an advisor in this, but I gotta tell you, I do not look for designers blindly online.
        After so many years doing this, we have a stable source of go-to contract...
        Today, 06:14 PM
      • B
        Reply to Beauty in Graphic Design
        B
        I agree with the notion that beauty in graphic design is when the design accomplishes the objectives the prompted the need for the design. In other words, a beautiful real estate ad is one that sells...
        Today, 06:14 PM
      • praxis11
        Reply to Beauty in Graphic Design
        praxis11
        That would be a successful design, which may or may not be beautiful aesthetically....
        Today, 06:09 PM
      • praxis11
        Reply to Logo design advice
        praxis11
        Nikko has proved you wrong. Winning 5% on a logo contest site isn't bad. Better than most grads I would wager....
        Today, 06:05 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X