Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• seamas
    Reply to Help with logo "fynch"
    seamas
    It does have some legibility issues but I think it is fun.
    The egg shape isn't readily apparent, and the feather also took a bit for me to recognize.

It kinda looks like a band logo--which...
    Today, 02:07 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    seamas
    That's good.

Not at all

No, what you are infringing on here (on the example you posted) was essentially copying the entire look and stylistic quality...
    Today, 01:59 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to New to the graphic design scene
    KitchWitch
    When I was in high school I knew I wanted to be a graphic designer, but didn't really have any guidance as far as what to take to prepare for college. So I took as many art classes as I could and put...
    Today, 01:54 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Hey GDF
    KitchWitch
    Hi HarshMehra and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
    Today, 01:41 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Flyer looking for improvements
    kemingMatters
    1) I suppose at quick glance, which is what this will probably receive, they all look the same because the bride's face is always profile, the dress has looks like it could be backless on the head on...
    Today, 01:31 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished vector vehicle

This is something in progress. However. i decided to fiddle around with some stuff and came up with this cool lill design. I'll post the final image when it is done. Eventually (2 days) its going to be a full color and finished car model.

(View below for finished piece)

Post Edited (tZ) : 4/18/2005 9:37:24 PM GMT

Itīs look like going on the road of great skills and professional work , please do not crash it on your way to the final image full color.

It remenber me th Road to perdition film... Tom Hanks and all that.

See ya.

This is my space ship...and my galaxy.
    I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

That's looking awesome so far!

I can't wait to see the finished article...

http://dabeanz.deviantart.com

Comment

I like the presence of the black and white on black but, i have to color it for a class project. Any how here is some progress.

Comment

Finished

YNOT i now feel your 'pain',lol....... wow that was toughy.

I would have liked to get more detailed and such but, the 3 day deadline was a killer.

Post Edited (tZ) : 4/18/2005 10:56:28 PM GMT

Comment

I'd really like to see this in the original B&W, as i don't think this is looking as good as the early version. It's still really good, but it promoiseed so much more at the beginning!

Also, it might be me, but you seem to have conflicting light sources.

Looking at it again, you seemed to have sacrificed alot of the detail in favour of the gradients, which aren't really working tbh.

http://dabeanz.deviantart.com

Comment

tZ said...
              YNOT i now feel your 'pain',lol....... wow that was toughy.
              It takes a lot of time on these vector cars...practice, practice, practice. [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] It looks like you've got the hang of it though, so you're on your way.

I have to say, I like the b/w version you started with better, it looked really good. I'm not knockin' your final version, but the b/w one had a really nice feel to it.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more of your stuff.

[img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/thumbsup.gif[/img]

www.tmooregraphics.com</font>
              tmooregraphics
              Horsepower For Your Business!
              Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X