Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Dumbomon
    Reply to How to make Ninja Turtles LESS tacky
    Dumbomon
    The turtles are illustrated with a distinct style and it's appealing. However, the puddle and the test tube lack refinement and any of the illustrative style you had in the turtles.

The second...
    Today, 03:42 AM
  • Dumbomon
    Reply to My logo as a designer
    Dumbomon
    It's looking a lot better than what you started out with originally. Some small problems, however. The curved descender on the "y" seems a bit out of place when the rest of the letterforms have...
    Today, 03:30 AM
  • Dumbomon
    Reply to YouTube Banner
    Dumbomon
    Based solely on a technical standpoint, they look just fine. The stylistic choices could be appropriate depending on the content of the channels. As for legibility, I can make out the letters, but it...
    Today, 03:18 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to G'day everyone
    AmitMan
    G'day mate, your work is very impressive....
    Today, 02:52 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to I listened to your opinions ... addes some more time in my design now
    AmitMan
    I like the Bee connected option 2. I actually dont think its overly detailed, its just basically a bee shape with colours and eyes. I also like the choice of typeface.

Good stuff!...
    Today, 02:50 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished vector vehicle

This is something in progress. However. i decided to fiddle around with some stuff and came up with this cool lill design. I'll post the final image when it is done. Eventually (2 days) its going to be a full color and finished car model.

(View below for finished piece)

Post Edited (tZ) : 4/18/2005 9:37:24 PM GMT

Itīs look like going on the road of great skills and professional work , please do not crash it on your way to the final image full color.

It remenber me th Road to perdition film... Tom Hanks and all that.

See ya.

This is my space ship...and my galaxy.
    I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

That's looking awesome so far!

I can't wait to see the finished article...

http://dabeanz.deviantart.com

Comment

I like the presence of the black and white on black but, i have to color it for a class project. Any how here is some progress.

Comment

Finished

YNOT i now feel your 'pain',lol....... wow that was toughy.

I would have liked to get more detailed and such but, the 3 day deadline was a killer.

Post Edited (tZ) : 4/18/2005 10:56:28 PM GMT

Comment

I'd really like to see this in the original B&W, as i don't think this is looking as good as the early version. It's still really good, but it promoiseed so much more at the beginning!

Also, it might be me, but you seem to have conflicting light sources.

Looking at it again, you seemed to have sacrificed alot of the detail in favour of the gradients, which aren't really working tbh.

http://dabeanz.deviantart.com

Comment

tZ said...
              YNOT i now feel your 'pain',lol....... wow that was toughy.
              It takes a lot of time on these vector cars...practice, practice, practice. [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] It looks like you've got the hang of it though, so you're on your way.

I have to say, I like the b/w version you started with better, it looked really good. I'm not knockin' your final version, but the b/w one had a really nice feel to it.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more of your stuff.

[img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/thumbsup.gif[/img]

www.tmooregraphics.com</font>
              tmooregraphics
              Horsepower For Your Business!
              Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X