Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• seamas
    Reply to Resume
    seamas
    I would remove that bit where you "rank" you abilities with software.
    I've seen it done a bunch of times and am only left to wonder what it is really supposed to mean.
    What are they...
    Today, 03:30 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Printing stickers/skins for phone and laptops and ipad etc
    kemingMatters
    I mean you admittedly know nothing of the field or what's involved to producing stickers/skins but you appear to think that it's as easy as buying some software and a machine to print some easy money....
    Today, 03:13 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to Printing stickers/skins for phone and laptops and ipad etc
    HotButton
    My advice would be to let go of the idea that you can produce "skins" as a home-based business. It's hard to imagine how you came to think it might be possible, when you admittedly know nothing...
    Today, 02:48 PM
  • Kool
    Reply to Need help please!
    Kool
    Hello. If you would like you can post an ad in our classified section. This is for paid jobs only though.
    Today, 02:30 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Critique for my business card
    kemingMatters
    There's a company in Ontario with the same acronym that bears a similar blue mark, except with a lowercase e; the result looks like a blue pill. Every time I see one of their signs, I wonder if anyone...
    Today, 02:24 PM

Powered by mediabistro.com
Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• art

i have already put this up ion the forum but i have made some improvements, let me know what you think please

N.d.j.m

Aha..mmmm? realistic?

I think like a lot of people that art is everything but everything with some sence, so, maybe you right...

Your art2.jpg could be named room with dead man and a bloody bath.

I like it but I think that 'Who said art... is useless, because I couldnīt find the realistic on the scene.

see ya guero

This is my space ship...and my galaxy.
    I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

You need to work more on your perspectives... Everything seems a little flat, and out of scale to be honest.

http://dabeanz.deviantart.com

Comment

maybe itīs surrealistic....

Comment

thanks for the tips guys

N.d.j.m

Comment

Realism: real world EVENTS

Naturalism: Making something appear real... the way it is RENDERED

Your wording is confussing to the 'naked' eye.

Your saying:

bueatifull = Naturalism.... which is not true. Something can look to be 'naturalistic' and still look ugly. How about photograph of of poo,lol.

Realistic = The event of murder in the depiction is a real world event (realism).

Most people get realism confussed with a naturalism. As the above two posters might have become, but it could have also been your wording also. I just get the concept because it has been pounded into my head and your piece exhibits it quite througly.

However, it would be better to word your piece in a way less 'hypicritical' to the 'general' audience.

You could also just make it simple and change it to the below:

Realism over Naturalism

- Your piece is perfectly depicts this concept.

Realistic event rendered in a not so naturalistic style. Makes perfect sense to me.

The ordinary viewer will view it and think:

Realism over naturalism?

- Nothing appears realistic everything is out of perspective and it looks like a cartoon.

Hence, thinking you are being hypicritical and have no clue what you are talking about.

Either way its hard to say it without the 'general' viewer' thinking your being hypicritical.

However: I get it,lol

[img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Post Edited (tZ) : 4/19/2005 4:49:57 AM GMT

Comment

My man, wonderful description.

Comment

Is that supposed to be realistic?

OK there's a guy shot dead in a bathroom, a realistic everyday occurance for most of us, but Pink Walls? come on!

PS: This is what part of the Alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated!
                PS - This is what part of the Alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                Working...
                X