Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Showcase

Hey Everyone,
    Well, like pretty much everyone here I spend a LOT of my time working on anything design. So, being my frist post I thought I would showcase my work for people to critisize or compliment. I appreciate any constructive critisism that you may have. Thanks.

Chris

HTTP://WWW.CWHALEN.NET
    Chris
    Fuelded by Imagination

Overall, nice work! Keep at it, definitely. One suggestion - 'Logo's' does not need the apostrophe.
    You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Wow,
      Thanks for that heads up, and the funny thing is that has been up for about a year now and no one has EVER pointed that out... lol. Thanks again

Chris
      Chris
      Fuelded by Imagination

Comment

I may be having connection troubles again, coz it's taking forever to load!?! I'll try again later!

http://dabeanz.deviantart.com

Comment

Wow! You've got some really cool stuff. Very nice job!

Keep it up!

www.tmooregraphics.com</font>
          tmooregraphics
          Horsepower For Your Business!
          Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Comment

I've gotta say I don't much like your Vote Options,

2 of them are high praise and one is a slap in the face...

how about option 4: It's quite good stuff.
            [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/thumbsup.gif[/img]

PS: This is what part of the Alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated!
            PS - This is what part of the Alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated

Comment

It's good. The thing to remember is that education is never something you shouldn't consider because your work is 'good enough'. Education should always be a priority because it can only help you allow you to think differently, and a degree is never anything to scoff at

'To Design is much more than simply to assemble, to order, or even to edit; it is to add value and meaning, to illuminate, to simplify, to clarify, to modify, to dignify, to dramatize, to persuade, and perhaps even to amuse.' --Paul Rand

Comment

It's good. The thing to remember is that education is never something you shouldn't consider because your work is 'good enough'. Education should always be a priority because it can only help you allow you to think differently, and a degree is never anything to scoff at

'To Design is much more than simply to assemble, to order, or even to edit; it is to add value and meaning, to illuminate, to simplify, to clarify, to modify, to dignify, to dramatize, to persuade, and perhaps even to amuse.' --Paul Rand

Comment

I like some of your stuff, but I really think you need to work on your typographic skills. If your not going to go to school for a design degree (I think I read your going to school for 3d stuff), then I would definently pick up a book on type. Try the Typographic Workbook by Tim Samara, that's a great one. Other than that your stuff is pretty good, keep it up.
                  Bobbysky
                  Site // Blog

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                  Working...
                  X