Dining Room Menu Cover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dining Room Menu Cover

This might be a Menu Cover for a dining room at the Tapatio Springs Resort. I haven't finished because I'm still researching the place,atmosphere and type of people who eat there. The Blue Heron spends alot of time chasing fish in the local lakes. Don't knowhow much I want it to dominate.

I like it! Is that their logo?
    You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Thanks EC, no it's not. Here is an example of a golf ball sleeve I did. It has there logo on it.

Post Edited (9iron) : 4/18/2005 6:34:16 PM GMT

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• gogogo
        Reply to need critique
        gogogo
        thank you both for the feedback!!
        placing the info was the hard part and I think I concentrated too much on fitting things in instead of hierarchy or the flow.
        Today, 04:12 PM
      • iTagi
        Reply to Research or design?
        iTagi
        I find everything seems to have a decent balance to it. I do, however, find that that balance is off put in certain places around the infographic where the imagery overwhelm the type such as, the "Who...
        Today, 04:03 PM
      • iTagi
        Reply to need critique
        iTagi
        Agree

Maybe sit down a bit and plan your layout a bit more and remember hierarchy. Should "Self Care" really draw my eyes away from "Treatment" like it does or should...
        Today, 03:35 PM
      • CobraStrike
        Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
        CobraStrike
        Assuming the Customer wants a Logo with the front of the truck. Which design do you think is stronger?
        Today, 03:07 PM
      • CobraStrike
        Comment on New Logo for Organic Foods
        CobraStrike
        Agreeing with cosmo here, not like feeling your way to success. I should take this advice more seriously myself.
        Today, 01:40 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X