Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Announcement!!! (updated)

Hey everybody,

Sometime on Tuesday the 19th we will be transferring the forum to new vBulletin software. (fingers crossed) This should get rid of most if not all of the bugs we have been having lately. I'm pretty excited since vBulletin is a rock solid platform with quite a few options we haven't had before. For instance for you regulars you can view only new posts which will cut down on scrolling. We'll also have a much better search feature.

One difference is that you will have to log in with your screen name and password instead of your e-mail and password. Your screen name and password will remain the same. Your current screen name will become your permenent user name. You will have to have a valid E-Mail address in your profile though.

Sorry about the post bomb but we wanted to make sure everybody knew what was going on. All of these posts are locked except for the one in the General section. If you wish to post comments that's the thread to do it in. [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

Sound advice I recieved from my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter:

'Grandpa, don't eat the popcorn bones'

Originally posted by Kool
    We'll also have a much better search feature.
    Great, but I hope that isn't going to make it too easy for people to win The Forum Hunt ... !?

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
    Working...
    X