X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revamped Website - Updated

Sorry all- I updated this in the original thread but I just wanted to give this a bump to get some follow-up thoughts. Secondary content linked from the tv iframe will load into the picture frame iframe. Also, the band logo will be watermarked on each tv iframe page load. In addition, the will probably be an intro page to the site with a preloading script so that the site is fully loaded upon entrance. Let me know what you think. I hope it's a step in the right direction.

Thanks!

http://www.wideawakeband.com/os/new/osindexalt.html
    Official lunchboxbrain blog

I've not seen the prev design. But both your display is floating.

Either you mess up the BG real good with similar objects or you create a room setting for the display.

Need to see more to comment.
    When you're drunk, everybody is your friend.

Comment

Revamped the revamp - Sweet satisfaction!

Okay so after much thought and contemplation, I went back to the drawing board. Thinking about the band/design, I realized that I was trying too hard. And while our current site is too blah, the layout works to a certain degree. All that being said, I'd like to say thanks for everyone's input. You rawk!

Here it is: http://www.wideawakeband.com/os/Untitled-2opt.html

Secondary content/What's new items will be loaded into the shaded box. Main content will be in the white space either in an div or an iframe. The guys in the band and I definitely feel that this version is where it's at.

Hit me up with any follow-up thoughts/ideas. The tweaking never stops...
      Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X