No announcement yet.

I need a logo Feedback especially from girls, but boys can critique too.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a logo Feedback especially from girls, but boys can critique too.

Please tell me if:
    Are you felling that you want to have your hair cut now seeing this logo; by the way I think I need one too, I've been away from scissors from two months. The letters are the owner initials. I really hope you like the curly hair effect with the letters…

Thanks in advance...

Attached Files
    I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

not digging this at all.

is that a W and an A?
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at and

For this design I would have to say it's got it's good and bad points. I like how it flows, and that you're going for more of an elegant / scripted style. At the same time it's a bit too busy for the eye. You can tell what everything is but it's a bit hard to keep your focus on it too long. Scripted typogaphy is always tough since it can get too busy really quick.

I think you're on the right track, but at this point it seems to have a bit too much but at the same time, as odd as this may sound, it seemes to be missing something. I really can't put my finger on it. I'll keep lookin' at it and get back to you if I come up with some better suggestions.
      Fuelded by Imagination

Ok chriscrooz, thats the feedback I needed, thanks a lot. i think I will start another option of that logo, try to avoid old fashioned font.

Defjoe you are right too it´s a W and A, great skills, thanks Ja.

See ya. ikyut...
        I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Latest Topics

• Kayekaye
          Reply to The "I'm out of the office" Client
          Well this client has gotten totally out of control. Learn the lesson to cover all aspects of this in your next contract. I get a 50% down payment before I proceed and get paid in full before it goes live....
          Today, 10:06 PM
        • Kayekaye
          Reply to Client keeps failing to show up at meetings
          That's so unfair. I wouldn't waste any more time on her. Next time she calls tell her you are sorry but you booked up too far in advance and can't possibly meet with her anytime soon, like till late next...
          Today, 09:52 PM
        • Kayekaye
          Reply to What's the name of this graphic design?
          It does look like fractal art. There are many different kinds of fractal art all made up from different mathematical equations.

I think this was the first one that came on the scene from...
          Today, 09:46 PM
        • B
          I charge them money for the wasted time.

Even though it might seem that I charge for work, I'm really charging for the time spent doing that work. If a client books an hour-long meeting,...
          Today, 08:52 PM
        • PanToshi
          How about video conferencing or skype. Repeated cancellations are just not on.
          Today, 08:22 PM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us