Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
I need a logo Feedback especially from girls, but boys can critique too. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a logo Feedback especially from girls, but boys can critique too.

Please tell me if:
    Are you felling that you want to have your hair cut now seeing this logo; by the way I think I need one too, I've been away from scissors from two months. The letters are the owner initials. I really hope you like the curly hair effect with the letters…

Thanks in advance...

ikyut
    Attached Files
    I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

not digging this at all.

is that a W and an A?
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

For this design I would have to say it's got it's good and bad points. I like how it flows, and that you're going for more of an elegant / scripted style. At the same time it's a bit too busy for the eye. You can tell what everything is but it's a bit hard to keep your focus on it too long. Scripted typogaphy is always tough since it can get too busy really quick.

I think you're on the right track, but at this point it seems to have a bit too much but at the same time, as odd as this may sound, it seemes to be missing something. I really can't put my finger on it. I'll keep lookin' at it and get back to you if I come up with some better suggestions.
      Chris
      Fuelded by Imagination

Comment

Ok chriscrooz, thats the feedback I needed, thanks a lot. i think I will start another option of that logo, try to avoid old fashioned font.

Defjoe you are right too it´s a W and A, great skills, thanks Ja.

See ya. ikyut...
        I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X