Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
I need a logo Feedback especially from girls, but boys can critique too. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a logo Feedback especially from girls, but boys can critique too.

Please tell me if:
    Are you felling that you want to have your hair cut now seeing this logo; by the way I think I need one too, I've been away from scissors from two months. The letters are the owner initials. I really hope you like the curly hair effect with the letters…

Thanks in advance...

ikyut
    Attached Files
    I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

not digging this at all.

is that a W and an A?
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

For this design I would have to say it's got it's good and bad points. I like how it flows, and that you're going for more of an elegant / scripted style. At the same time it's a bit too busy for the eye. You can tell what everything is but it's a bit hard to keep your focus on it too long. Scripted typogaphy is always tough since it can get too busy really quick.

I think you're on the right track, but at this point it seems to have a bit too much but at the same time, as odd as this may sound, it seemes to be missing something. I really can't put my finger on it. I'll keep lookin' at it and get back to you if I come up with some better suggestions.
      Chris
      Fuelded by Imagination

Comment

Ok chriscrooz, thats the feedback I needed, thanks a lot. i think I will start another option of that logo, try to avoid old fashioned font.

Defjoe you are right too itīs a W and A, great skills, thanks Ja.

See ya. ikyut...
        I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X