Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a logo Feedback especially from girls, but boys can critique too.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a logo Feedback especially from girls, but boys can critique too.

Please tell me if:
    Are you felling that you want to have your hair cut now seeing this logo; by the way I think I need one too, I've been away from scissors from two months. The letters are the owner initials. I really hope you like the curly hair effect with the letters…

Thanks in advance...

ikyut
    Attached Files
    I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

not digging this at all.

is that a W and an A?
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

For this design I would have to say it's got it's good and bad points. I like how it flows, and that you're going for more of an elegant / scripted style. At the same time it's a bit too busy for the eye. You can tell what everything is but it's a bit hard to keep your focus on it too long. Scripted typogaphy is always tough since it can get too busy really quick.

I think you're on the right track, but at this point it seems to have a bit too much but at the same time, as odd as this may sound, it seemes to be missing something. I really can't put my finger on it. I'll keep lookin' at it and get back to you if I come up with some better suggestions.
      Chris
      Fuelded by Imagination

Comment

Ok chriscrooz, thats the feedback I needed, thanks a lot. i think I will start another option of that logo, try to avoid old fashioned font.

Defjoe you are right too it´s a W and A, great skills, thanks Ja.

See ya. ikyut...
        I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• EMEUTIER
          Reply to Path problem when trying to colour wreath.
          EMEUTIER
          Thankyou so much, i am very new to illustrator and attempting to teach myself.

what I wish to do is to be able to select the stem all, leaves and other side of wreath to change their color...
          Yesterday, 09:56 PM
        • MissCrystal
          Creating in Photoshop
          MissCrystal
          Trying to create a chalkboard background. All the tutorials I have found have me create it in Photoshop but I'm most familiar with Illustrator. Can you please tell me how to move it into illustrator so...
          Yesterday, 09:08 PM
        • salsa
          Comment on Logo collection critique
          salsa
          "and the most complicated design i would be getting would be to put a text on photo and put glow on the text . And if you don't do it like you are told ,you get fired."

Yesterday, 05:28 PM
        • D.com
          Reply to Ice Cream Sign Design - First Trial
          D.com
          Old Design

New Design

Yesterday, 04:51 PM
        • D.com
          Ice Cream Sign Design - First Trial
          D.com
          Hello everyone,

I am brand new to GDF and I am excited to get the ball rolling with my first design.

I work for Lulu's Sorbetto, a company based out of Arizona and I am redesigning...
          Yesterday, 03:02 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X