Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• heidi
    Reply to Education consultancy logo
    heidi
    Thanks for all the ideas! Here's an alternative (and obviously very rough) concept based on a bald eagle — had considered this symbol previously due to its American connotations, so went back to it...
    Today, 04:31 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How can I place 30 seperate quotes into one poster while still acheiving a nice look?
    PrintDriver
    Remember, posters don't have to be rectangles. Or, even if it is a rectangle, the words don't have to fill a rectangle. Think outside the box.
    Today, 04:09 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Law Firm Logo
    seamas
    While it isn't the most exciting logo in the world, I don't really think a Lawyer's office needs the excitement of a Rock star logo.

I think the fancier the logo (for a lawyer), the less...
    Today, 03:38 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Logo Critique, Please
    seamas
    The d/9 thing is just reading as an abstraction--I am not scanning it as two distinct characters joined, but as one single glyph.

On second scan, that D is just reading as a 6--especially...
    Today, 03:33 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Education consultancy logo
    seamas
    Until I read the bit about a bird, I didn't see a bird.

I saw a book--and I have to agree that the book=education logo idea is tired and well worn.

The only other thing I thought...
    Today, 03:29 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby birth announcement card

Hi, here is my Baby birth announcement card 5x7inches design, i use simple layout, top is baby's name, right side is put birth date, birth time, weight, length,
    so layout ok or not???
    pls see and comment
    thank you!
    Attached Files

they do birth annoucement cards?
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

I think it's a neat idea, but I would use softer colors!! Layout looks ok!

Comment

Do they also do death announcement cards too? and perhaps divorce announcement cards too? ooo ... the possibilities.

Comment

Layout is cool, but like Kink said, softer colors would really help the piece and welcome to the forum! also, i'm not normally a fan of outer glow on text, but it gives it a really soft feel. good job, and carry on.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
          Working...
          X