No announcement yet.

Baby birth announcement card

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby birth announcement card

Hi, here is my Baby birth announcement card 5x7inches design, i use simple layout, top is baby's name, right side is put birth date, birth time, weight, length,
    so layout ok or not???
    pls see and comment
    thank you!
    Attached Files

they do birth annoucement cards?
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at and

I think it's a neat idea, but I would use softer colors!! Layout looks ok!

Do they also do death announcement cards too? and perhaps divorce announcement cards too? ooo ... the possibilities.

Layout is cool, but like Kink said, softer colors would really help the piece and welcome to the forum! also, i'm not normally a fan of outer glow on text, but it gives it a really soft feel. good job, and carry on.

Latest Topics

• PrintDriver
            Reply to Please help me get past a creative block!
            I always broke the rules on these kinds of assignments. Starting with NOT starting with a rectangle for a page...
            Today, 02:29 PM
          • graffiks
            I am wondering if there was a purpose to the angles you have chosen. Are you wanting the layout to represent / create a secondary image?.. Like in the second link B posted, the zebra caught my eye. What...
            Today, 12:52 PM
          • B
            Looking at your PDFs, I can tell you're stuck. You're just moving type around on a blank white space and hoping something clicks. For starters, you need a better dynamic relationship between the positive...
            Today, 12:36 PM
          • HotButton
            Your professor is right; you can do better.

I say that mostly because you really have yet to do anything. It looks as though you've typed or pasted the vehicle features into some text frames...
            Today, 12:21 PM
          • Craig B
            Craig B
            Have you also considered perspective, or altering the letter shapes (not sure if that's allowed ... check with your prof) heck, search for typographic design online and you'll find a million ideas. ...
            Today, 12:03 PM

Incredible Stock
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings