Baby birth announcement card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby birth announcement card

Hi, here is my Baby birth announcement card 5x7inches design, i use simple layout, top is baby's name, right side is put birth date, birth time, weight, length,
    so layout ok or not???
    pls see and comment
    thank you!
    Attached Files

they do birth annoucement cards?
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

I think it's a neat idea, but I would use softer colors!! Layout looks ok!

Comment

Do they also do death announcement cards too? and perhaps divorce announcement cards too? ooo ... the possibilities.

Comment

Layout is cool, but like Kink said, softer colors would really help the piece and welcome to the forum! also, i'm not normally a fan of outer glow on text, but it gives it a really soft feel. good job, and carry on.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
            Reply to Looking for a special printing technique for a poster in low batch
            B
            For 20 to 50, I wouldn't spend anytime looking for offset printers. Printing that few would be nearly as expensive as printing 2,000. If it were me, I'd look into local traditional screenprinters....
            Today, 01:29 PM
          • Foxy Brown
            Reply to Looking for a special printing technique for a poster in low batch
            Foxy Brown
            Alright, thatīs a lot of useful information there!
            Yes, I imagine it to be on paper, about 400x600 mm and itīs for an exhibition. Depending on time and cost I thought about 20 to 50 pieces. So I...
            Today, 01:12 PM
          • Happyangryman
            Reply to Logo feedback for middle eastern restaurant
            Happyangryman
            I am trying my best, atleast it feels like that. Maybe my best simply isn't good enough ? Anyways I've tried another design and would really apreciate it if you could be brutally honest about any flaws....
            Today, 12:58 PM
          • burgerme
            Reply to Copyright issue?
            burgerme
            My ol' stompin' grounds. I'm so use to using images in that capacity, that as you have clearly noted does not apply here. Duly noted!

No.

In the U.S., journalism is protected...
            Today, 12:38 PM
          • B
            Reply to Copyright issue?
            B
            No.

In the U.S., journalism is protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The editorial content of a typical, reputable newspaper has latitude to use copyrighted materials...
            Today, 12:26 PM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright Đ 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X