X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts & sugestions

well i've hit that wall where i can't even think so any help would be great.
    Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

hmmmm, I'm thinking palm frond, not piano. I like the colors. I like the fonts in #1 and #3. Think I like #3 best as it looks the least like a palm frond.
    Viki Anderson Graphics & Design on Demand
    Through the Looking Glass

Comment

agreed about the palm frond. Piano keys are always set up like this:

notice how the black keys are set up - 2 together, then 3. I think that might make your logo more piano-y and less frond-y.

I like the colors and style a lot though! And I like the font from #2 the best.
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Very cool! I like #3 the best...if you re-work the piano keys a bit I think you'll be on your way.

Nice job on these...very simple and clean.
        tmooregraphics
        Horsepower For Your Business!
        Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Comment

yeah I didn't see the keys either.
          "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

i like #5 the best, but without those lines going through "cabaret"... i also agree that they don't look like keys.
            www.standercreative.com

Comment

I like #4 as well and maybe #3 with a different font, I see the keys clearly perhaps because right when i read piano i think keys.....perhaps you can define them more?

Other than that I like the concept.

Comment

#4 has my pick, the drop shadows offset makes it look a little blurry to me, I might pull it in a little bit tighter so there wasn't that white space between the font and the shadow. Looks sharp though.
                match in the gas tank, boom boom

Comment

thanks everyone. i'll play with the keys a bit & let you know what they choose. do you think this is to many to show? how many variations do you nomally show?

Comment

usually 3.
                    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

I agree with the rest...the keys could use a bit of a tweaking, but as far as fonts go, I dig #1 and #2. Great look and feel! Very classy.

Comment

ok i doctored the keys up to look more key-y & i cut the choices to 4.

what cha think now?

Comment

I like the way the keys and the words fit together in number 4. It's still kind of hard to see the thin grey lines on the keys, though.
                          ~Cassi

CassiLowe.com

Comment

Nice job! Concept #2 makes me think piano now. I wonder if beefing up the black lines slightly more would have a bit more impact, but overall, nicely done.

The customer should be very happy with it when it's complete!
                            tmooregraphics
                            Horsepower For Your Business!
                            Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Comment

I can see the keys now! Nice imporvement

I think that #2 works the best.
                              I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X