X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE : Image critique

Since the forum was revamped my old images are missing - just as well - this is likely the final concept for the cd cover. What do you thnk?

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

I like very much. If I remember correctly on the earlier thread this image had a simple gradient background. I like this one much better.
    Something still bothers me with the distortion on "The Broadcast" text though. I'm assuming it was done in Photoshop. That distortion module is a bit wacky.
    Great work on a whole.

Comment

ohhhhh very mysteriuos. I like it

anything with the back and inside yet?
      "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

That's sweet! Is this the same The Broadcast that put out the album "Ha Ha Sound"?

Comment

no no - that's the album name - not the band. Thanks for the input so far as well. The titile type is a fairly accurate rendering of the type that originally occupied the space and that's where we wanted to stay. At the same time I too have reservations about it every now and then. Overall the look is pleasing

Comment

Sign me up

Love it. I love that kind of worn, "recently unerathed" look to it. We did something similar with portions of THIS site. I think the type treatments work quite well with the look and feel of the piece.
            "I will probably build her a cake or something."

Define Yourself. www.steelcoast.com

Comment

I think that looks very good. Good improvement over the old version.

Comment

Indeed, it is a nice touch-up on the original version you posted. I'm not liking the frame-like bevel you have going on around the picture though. But then again, I cannot stand frame bevels at all.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X