Site needs beta testing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site needs beta testing

Design-wise, this is pretty much done. I'll probably add another banner or two on the right side, but I would appreciate it if everyone could give it a go and tell me how it works. (be sure to include what setup you're using) Thanks!

http://orlandosupervacations.com/

Guaranteed lowest prices eh . . .. ?

worked for me using safari

Comment

the business is not fully up and running, so don't go contacting them, or anything. lol. don't know if they plan on backing that up. i just made the site.

Comment

the 'fine print' is illegible. so, good job.
        pc > firefox.

Comment

lol. per the client's request, of course!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• kruze
            Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
            kruze
            hi. yes I know it's old so pls don't critique. my issue... draw a circle for example... want size 30mm x 30mm... when I type this into the transform palett it automatically changes the sizes to something...
            Today, 09:16 PM
          • kruze
            Reply to hello
            kruze
            Read it. thanks
            Today, 09:04 PM
          • kruze
            Reply to realistic fairy floss/cotton candy
            kruze
            hmmm... well I'm just try to help a charity. they don't know all the sizes it will be used at, hence why I wanted to use illustrator. I don't have in design. trying to do what I can with what I have.
            Today, 09:03 PM
          • tyhoppy
            Print Coverage Average for Printing Jobs
            tyhoppy
            We're using a digital printer for short-run jobs and I have created a job calculator, but not sure what coverage % for C,M,Y,K to use as an average for jobs to quote customers when I don't see the artwork...
            Today, 08:42 PM
          • Protagonist
            Reply to Vinyl Design Critique.
            Protagonist
            I like the first version the best. The sidebar with the two birds at the bottom seems the most appealing to me. The album is called disappear and the lines in the electrical tower "disappear"...
            Today, 08:27 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X