X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOBBYSKY logo again

okay so this is the new one. I redefined the flame. Changed the type, and basically refined the whole damn thing. It still looks the same but stronger.

Here:

Bobbysky
    Site // Blog

I like it. Maybe I would use a slightly different colour on the word SKY, possibly just a lighter grey because at the minute it could be a Soviet Gas supply company... Bøbbysky Gas... LOL
    PS - This is what part of the Alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated

Comment

^ LOL... That is assuming your name is Bobby Sky!
      PS - This is what part of the Alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated

Comment

thanks

I'm going more for the one worded Bobbysky. My real name is Robert Skyler, so it fits either way.
        Bobbysky
        Site // Blog

Comment

perfection. i did however like the blue flame. is this just a bw version?

Comment

Bw

Si, Senor

this is just the black and white. It will be the blue in final design for my new website.
            Bobbysky
            Site // Blog

Comment

Si I see

Comment

yeah I really like that. The composition is working much better than when you had the text to the right of the symbol. Having a tall thin logo seems to emphasize the flame. nice

Comment

Thx

gracias, It is more balanced than before.
                  Bobbysky
                  Site // Blog

Comment

i likey! suttle and simple. cool!

Comment

very clean. but i agree, i'd like to see the "sky" in a diff. color. just mho.
                      nice job!

Comment

Thx

Thanks man appreciate it. I hope your logo is going well too.
                        Bobbysky
                        Site // Blog

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                        Working...
                        X