Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somnio Designs... final logo???

Hey all,

I've tweaked and experimented with a few versions... but I kept coming back to the image on this one.

It's just so simple and catchy, and I've also worked a lot on the text, making it more rounded and 'Techno' which is a style that always looks attractive. Either version can be used but I prefer the bottom one I think.

I hope you all like these versions, I do... If I still like it this time next week I will certainly keep it as it is... Unless any of you geniuses come up with something that changes my mind.

Cheers
    PS - This is what part of the Alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated

I think what you have now red raw, is the logo (the red symbol) and text to accompany the logo, which is adaptable to suite multiple orientations, such as many good company logo/titles. I don't think there is anything wrong in having an adaptable logo, over a fixed logo.

Hmmm .. techno ... perhaps the techno era does need reviving, along with the lens flare.

Comment

I like the top one I think it flows better, nice work on the text. I think you got a winner!

Comment

nice work. interesting font too. did you create that font?

Comment

agreed. the top one owns!

Comment

Originally posted by keith1
            nice work. interesting font too. did you create that font?
            Yes, I made it myself.

Comment

you got skillz

Comment

top one is the best of the two. the bottom one doesn't allow lines to flow whick seems to be the look you're going for.

nice work

Comment

the top one is really nice - it's progressed so much since the ones you posted before! good work!

oh! i've just realised you are from leicester too so thought i'd just say 'hi' from a fellow 'leicestafarian'!
                  Last edited by petchy; 05-06-2005, 03:53 PM. Reason: wanted to add something!
                  work play shoot flabfight

Comment

hey red I love it...congrats on the logo...love it...marry it, looks awesome
                    Tapp-d
                    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Originally posted by petchy
                      the top one is really nice - it's progressed so much since the ones you posted before! good work!

oh! i've just realised you are from leicester too so thought i'd just say 'hi' from a fellow 'leicestafarian'!
                      Are we really Leicesterfarians?

I know londoners are londoners and Mancunians are mancunians... is Leicesterfarian official? I like it!

Just noticed you were born in good old 1980... me too
                      Last edited by red raw; 05-09-2005, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Wow...very sweet! The top one is absolutely perfect!!!

Probably the coolest logo I've seen in some time now. Awesome job! Love the whole look and feel of it.
                        tmooregraphics
                        Horsepower For Your Business!
                        Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Comment

I guess I'll be one to rock the boat. I don't like the font for "designs." The flow with that font reduced is just too jerky for me (up down up down up down, when you look at the relative shapes).

My .02 cents

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                          Working...
                          X