No announcement yet.
How do these look? -(sites) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• winter
    Copyright Infringement

There beverage named "Big Fresh" from AJE the company also manufactured "Big Cola"

More photos of the products available in...
    Today, 09:00 PM
  • B
    Reply to Art Storage Unit
    This is one of those things that I'd likely not buy online -- at least not without having examined the same model in person ahead of time. Besides, it'll likely come unassembled and the shipping costs...
    Today, 08:04 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to Welcome Graphic Design Students
    Awesome. I tutor some design students at a local college. I'm going to recommend that they all sign up...
    Today, 07:25 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to Feedback for a coffee company logo!
    The did a really good job with the text on the curve.
    Today, 07:23 PM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Indy lists
    Thank you! You get the gold star today
    It was the second one, had previously been set to numbers, though not on this job, so yikes. Hope it doesn't happen to all the rest of the jobs from now...
    Today, 06:25 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do these look? -(sites)

I'm relatively new with designing. (2 years - on/off)
    I just think that there's a better way that I could sort my data and stuff on a site...

Language wise, I know HTML... with some CSS and some Java.

Anyways, any comments are appreciated.
    Just tell me what you think: (not finished) (VERY EARLY makings)

Any comments, thanks.

the one thing that threw me and it's nothing to do with design, just usability, was the music. you should never make music a mandatory thing. I didn't see a switch to kill it either. I'm listening to my iTunes. If i wanna hear what your website is playing, I'll click an icon to play sound.
    Me Blog, ya scurvy dog---->
    click the monkey... you know you want to... <updated 11/26!!

Sounds is almost always a no-no on websites unless you are doing an online presentation like a web-commercial, or you can get away with it if it is a site highlighting a musician. Even then, I still don't like the mandatory music, like danedawg said.

The colors that you picked are incredibly harsh. A lot of contrast. I like the simple animation that you used in the Flash header of the first two sites.

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.