X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grateful Dead Mural®

I was a painter before using the computer... After 2 years, I started once again. I did this mural in someone's living room. Hope all of you appreciate it. There are others in the making. 4 more murals to be exact.
    Attached Files

Very nice work man, I love the Grateful Dead. The mural keeps in tone with other Grateful Dead works ive seen, props on the painting!
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

woohoo! more people need to paint stuff.

Comment

Wow, this is very good work. I'm impressed!
        Creativity is taking what is and bringing in what isn't.

Comment

Thank... more installments to come... Damn, overtime tires me out when I get back from work

Comment

I know it's really mean of me to say but it kinda looks like it says Grateful Deaf... go back and do it again! LOL
            PS - This is what part of the Alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated

Comment

Ok, so now I painted the whole thing over again... because red is having a hard time reading it. Or as my boss would say, "All you have to do is hit a button and it's done." ß

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X